In order to trigger the wedding scene, several criteria must be met:
- [./https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Miss_Edna Miss Edna] must have been convinced that love is worth the risk and that she can feel how she wants. She will then announce her love for [./https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Zwicky Mister Zwicky].
- The quest [./https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Jewel_of_the_Commonwealth Jewel of the Commonwealth] must have been advanced to the point where the [./https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Sole_Survivor Sole Survivor] found out about [./https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Nick_Valentine Nick Valentine].
- The fight between [./https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Riley_(Fallout_4) Riley] and [./https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Kyle_(Fallout_4) Kyle] must not be in progress.
When all these criteria are met, within the next few days [./https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Clements Pastor Clements] will celebrate the union of Edna and Zwicky in front of the [./https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/All_Faiths_Chapel All Faiths Chapel].
- The ceremony is rather brief and may be almost over depending on how quickly the Sole Survivor arrives at the location. Additionally, the groom and bride do not have a crowd and the wedding can easily be mistaken for background noise.
- Pastor Clements can later be heard saying that he thinks the marriage of a man and a robot is strange, but he doesn't think God would mind.
- The wedding may trigger while [./https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/In_Sheep's_Clothing In Sheep's Clothing] is active, leading to a confusing encounter where Pastor Clements will divide his attention between the newlyweds and the injured [./https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Danny_Sullivan Danny Sullivan].