Water towers are large elevated water storage containers constructed for the purpose of holding a water supply at a height sufficient to pressurize a water distribution system. Across the wasteland, they can usually be found in the vicinity of pre-War settlements.
Although they have suffered 200 years of disrepair, many water towers still contain water and can be used to replenish health at the cost of a moderate amount of radiation.
The locations of water towers are spread out over the entire wasteland. Locations are listed below.
- On top of the water purifier in Megaton.
- On the eastern side of the Montgomery County Reservoir.
- Near the farm in the proximity of Old Olney.
- Outside Vault 101.
- Near the National Guard depot.
- On top of the hill behind Minefield.
- On top of the hill above the entrance to Little Lamplight.
- Inside Fort Bannister.
- Multiple at Takoma Industrial.
Fallout New Vegas编辑
- Behind the graves at Goodsprings Cemetery.
- Behind the barracks at Nelson.
- Inside the Crimson Caravan Company.