A wide variety of creatures can spawn at this abandoned military camp, which has a number of barriers constituting its perimeter. There are four tents here, two to the west and two to the east, with a cooking station in the center. The southwest tent has some broken machinery and a map of Appalachia inside. The northwest tent has two unusable beds and a couple of footlockers.
The northeast tent has three sleeping bags, a meeting table, and two shelves with assorted loot and containers. The southeast tent is used for storage, with two ammo boxes alongside a weapons workbench. Multiple skeletons of soldiers and scientists can also be found here.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- On a box inside the bottom left tent.
- In the top left tent on a metal box.
- Two potential magazines:
- On the floor of the top left tent, below the bed with the skeleton on it, the right side of the tent. The tent is to the right of the telephone pole and the small communications dish.
- Next to the sleeping bag, front left corner of the tent. It is adjacent to the three blue barrels just outside the tent entrance.
- Power armor chassis - At the tent camp, in the tent marked with three blue barrels.
- Potential plan - On a crate in the bottom right tent.
- Mini nuke - On a table inside the bottom left tent near the broken terminal.
- Fusion core - Inside the bottom right tent.
- Potential weapon mod - To the left of the weapons workbench.
- Three HalluciGen gas canisters - One in each tent except for the top left.
- 太空總署權限鑰匙卡 - 白老鼠任務道具，過程會找到。
US-13C Bivouac appears only in Fallout 76.