|“||Pretty fucking bored. I hate guarding - but, hey, things can't be that bad. A buddy of mine won it big at the tables and he's sharing the wealth, if you know what I mean.||”|
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: -|
|This character can modify weapons.||
|This character starts quests.||
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character has a talking head.|
- Lara wants to know what is being guarded in the church: Tyler's gang resides inside the church and Lara wants to know about it.
- Find weakness in Tyler's gang guarding the church: Tyler's gang has a weak spot and that needs to be exploited in order to win the gang war with them.
- Help Lara attack Tyler's gang: Lara wants to fight Tyler and his gang to get them out of the Den.
- Lara, the leader of a rival gang, wanted the Chosen One to help her gang defeat Tyler's so that her gang could take over guarding the warehouse and get revenge on Tyler for a past incident. Tyler is off at a party while Lara's men take the church, and promptly disappears from the game.
- Part of the Restoration Project has Lara's gang and the player hunting down Tyler at the party.
Tyler appears in Fallout 2.