| ||關於an overview of knife models in the Fallout series of games，參見knife。|
The toy knife is visually identical to the kitchen knife, but is apparently only a toy version, possessing the lowest damage and durability of any weapon in the game. In addition, it cannot be used to repair other weapons or repaired without the help of a merchant, making it impractical for anything other than serving as a collector's item.
The toy knife can successfully strike about 200 times from full condition before breaking.
- Slasher knife - Appears in Tranquility Lane and can only be obtained outside of the simulation through console commands.
- Ant's Sting - Obtained by siding with the AntAgonizer in The Superhuman Gambit, Ant's Sting is slightly stronger than the regular knife, and deals poison damage over time.
- Ritual knife Point Lookout (add-on) - Even more powerful than the Ant's Sting, the ritual knife only uses 12 AP for each V.A.T.S. attack.
The toy knife can be found directly south of Turtledove Detention Camp, close to a yellow sign that is near the road (which is visible on the world map). With ones back to the sign, turn until one sees a relatively long and impassible line made of bushes to the west / northwest. It is hidden behind it, sitting on a wooden crate with a hockey mask.
- The toy knife uses the least amount of Action Points of any weapon.
- The toy knife is the most fragile weapon in the game.
- It can only be repaired by merchants.
- Despite being a toy, the skin used is the same as its vanilla counterpart, the knife.
Behind the scenes编辑
As the knife is found with a hockey mask, it is most likely a nod to the Friday the 13th films, which all feature a serial killer who uses a machete and wears a hockey mask.
ps3 Sometimes, the toy knife, the hockey mask and even the box disappear. To fix it, reload a save from before going to Point Lookout. 表达式错误：未预料的<操作符