|關於an overview of axe models in the Fallout series，參見axe。|
It looks identical to the regular axe, albeit more powerful, and has the ability to gib enemies without the Bloody Mess perk.
The Dismemberer can successfully strike about 480 times from full condition before breaking, roughly 20 hits less than the standard Axe.
- Axe - The common variant in Fallout 3.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
- Note: Melee damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
This axe is given as a reward by Plik after completing Plik's Safari.
- When an enemy is killed by this weapon, there is an 80% chance to sever all of their limbs, as well as restore 5 Action Points.
- When used to mutilate corpses, it automatically blows up the limbs into giblets.
- If you strike an alien with this in Mothership Zeta, their body will have red blood on it.
- Oddly, this unique weapon's value (55 caps) is less than its more common counterpart, the regular axe (60 caps).
- If one strikes an ash or goo pile with this weapon, giblets will spurt out of it.
- Coastal Grotto, The Dismemberer axe may appear on his corpse without completing the quest. [已验证] If the player decides to kill Plik upon entry of the
- If a neutral or good unnamed non-player character is killed in one hit, and all limbs sever and this gets witnessed, other non-player characters will not turn hostile against you. [已验证]
- Bloody Mess perk. [已验证] Upon activating the quest and killing Plik, The Dismemberer will appear on his body, but ONLY if he is dismembered into giblets upon death—particularly through means of a powerful sneak attack critical with the
- On rare occasions, the pieces of the body may remain suspended in the air while the body falls to the ground. [已验证]
Template:Navbox Point Lookout