The steel saw is a weaker version of the auto axe, dealing roughly half as much damage. It appears to be a modified concrete cutter or concrete saw, with a rotating metal blade. Slaves use the steel saw for cutting through metal objects. However, this does not translate to an in-game damage bonus against robots.
The steel saw can successfully strike about 625 times from full condition before breaking.
- Auto axe : A modified and stronger version of the steel saw made out of old car parts
- Man Opener : A stronger variant that ignores armor (power armor included).
- The Mauler : The strongest variant of auto-axe.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
|Man Opener||35||35||Ignores DR||1||x0||0||65||1.1||457||20||200||10|
- Note: Melee damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
- A chance to loot this item occurs during the slave revolt: several slaves will die, and some may have this weapon on their bodies.
- Can be found on Adan's body, near the bus, during the slave revolt.
- Brand carries one.
- Sometimes, the saw will not show in first person at all, making it very hard to tell where you're hitting. [已验证]
Template:Navbox The Pitt