| || 關於other characters in the Fallout universe named Samuel，參見Samuel。|
關於other characters in the Fallout universe named Cooke，參見Cooke。
|“||A beautiful thing. Saved a little blast powder here, hid a makeshift weapon there, and one day I orchestrated a little symphony for the NCR.||”|
Interactions with the player character编辑
- Why Can't We Be Friends?: After killing the fire geckos, Samuel will tell you to secure the Powder Gangers alliance with the Great Khans.
- Killing Samuel Cooke will automatically turn all the Vault 19 convicts hostile, even if the kill is made stealthily with a silenced weapon or a planted explosive.
- Cooke's time as a prisoner was mentioned on the Warden's terminal in the NCR Correctional Facility. He is said to be 'a model prisoner' and 'quite popular among the younger prisoners'. The warden says he is suspicious of Cooke, and would 'have him watched every second of every day'.
- "Their "republic" is a joke. They're a bunch of tyrants led by an even greater tyrant, that idiot Kimball. They think they have the right to annex every inch of dirt in the West and force their system on every man, woman, and child." – Cooke on the NCR.
- "You won't get a fucking cap from me, and you're lucky I don't blow your goddamn head off. The whole point of killing the geckos was so we could get at the sulfur and you've just made that a hell of a lot more difficult. Now fuck off."
- "A beautiful thing. Saved a little blast powder here, hid a makeshift weapon there, and one day I orchestrated a little symphony for the NCR."
Samuel Cooke appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Papa Khan. [已核实]The convicts and Cooke may be hostile if you have a vilified reputation with the Powder Gangers, or if you have killed