“It's you! I thought so. How about a drink, my honey?”
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: alcohol|
|This character can modify weapons.||
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.||
|This character has a talking head.|
- Collect money from Fred: Fred has an old debt to pay to Rebecca.
- Get book from Derek: Rebecca asks you to find a book for here.
Effects of player's actions
- Sabotaging Rebecca's still results in her refusing to speak to the Chosen One again, and triggers a negative ending for The Den, either making Metzger and the slavers the dominant power in the area, or if he has been killed causing The Den to disperse due to the destruction of its economic powers.
- Rebecca is the "good" leader of the Den. As such, she will also reward the player for killing Metzger.
- Rebecca will only give quests to a good karma Chosen One.
- If you start a new game and create a female character named Buffy, talking to Rebecca will award the player with a metal armor, some stimpaks, an SMG and ammo, some grenades, and a flower. These are all incredibly good starting items, or can be traded to the local merchants for different equipment. The conversation will only happen if the player is wearing at least a leather armor.
Rebecca appears only in Fallout 2.