|關於an overview of Flamethrower models in the Fallout series of games，參見flamer。|
The rapid-torch flamer's stats are almost identical to the stats of a regular flamer. The only element different compared to the normal flamer is attack animation. The difference in animation does have actual in-game impact, although minor. With the rapid-torch flamer, it's enough to quickly tap with mouse or trigger to fire the flamer, expending 1 point of ammunition in the process.
With the regular flamer, there is a slight delay before the gas get ignited which then propels fire, so in order to just expend 1 point of ammunition one needs to hold fire button a little bit (but not too long to expend two ammunition points). Therefore, with the rapid-torch, one can conserve ammunition a bit better than with a regular flamer.
The rapid-torch flamer can shoot a total of about 208 units of flamer fuel, the equivalent of 4 reloads, from full condition before breaking.
- Flamer - Standard flamer.
- Burnmaster - found in the Franklin Metro Utility.
- Slo-burn flamer - found on the upper level of the southeast portion of the Launch Platform Base inside the Enclave mobile platform.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
The rapid-torch flamer is located in the Adams storage facility, slightly south of where the mobile base crawler was located. It will be on a counter along with several missiles, two mini nukes, a bottle of Nuka-Cola Quantum and other odds and ends.
- It is weaker than the other unique flamer added by Broken Steel, the slo-burn flamer.
- It can be more efficient than the slo-burn flamer, due to the fact that the rapid-torch needs to reload 1/3rd as often, and it deals more damage per unit of flamer fuel.
- Without Pyromaniac it is about half as effective as the other unique flamer in the game, the Burnmaster.
- It is still obtainable after Who Dares Wins is completed.
Template:Navbox Broken Steel