| ||關於an overview of combat knifes in all games，參見combat knife。|
Commander Jabsco's personal weapon, Occam's Razor, is stronger than the basic combat knife in raw damage by a total of 3 points. It is aesthetically identical to the normal variant.
Occam's Razor can successfully strike about 1200 times from full condition before breaking.
- Combat knife
- Stabhappy - Stabhappy shares all of its stats with Occam's Razor, except it deals an additional 50% damage to limbs.
- Trench knife - The trench knife's stats are identical to the regular combat knife. The only difference is a unique "knuckle-duster" skin.
- Sim version combat knife - A sim-only version of the weapon which differs only in health (essentially non-degrading).
- Sim version trench knife - A sim-only version of the weapon which differs only in health (essentially non-degrading).
Behind the scenes編輯
The name of this weapon is a reference to the scientific principle of the same name.
- If the Lone Wanderer kills Jabsco without shooting him, such as by hacking the turrets or reverse-pickpocketing a grenade, Occam's Razor won't appear in his inventory. This can be fixed by shooting his corpse. [已核實]