|關於the mentioned only faction，參見NCRCF。|
The NCR Correctional Facility is a dominant location of the central Mojave Wasteland. Before the Great War, it was the Jean Conservancy, a low-security all-female prison. 近期在NCR控制下, 此處被用來安置囚犯並勞役他們沿著鐵路的邊線, 炸出一條連結埋骨之地與新維加斯的通道供NCR使用。但是前線吃緊，本來就不多的守衛有不少都被掉去巡邏克羅拉多河沿岸，監獄的骨幹分子靠著手上配發的炸藥趁機發起了暴亂。
After gaining control of this facility, the Powder Gangers decided to form a faction and stay in this heavily fortified place, with plans of expansion. They established camps outside the prison to the North, South, East and West in order to further these plans, but infighting between the violent and possibly chem-addled leadership has caused splinter groups to form. The NCR has devoted nearly all of its fighting force and resources to combat Caesar's Legion, and has not attempted to reclaim the prison.
It is also possible to position the player character on the cliff at the southeast side of the facility and perform a running jump over the fence to avoid the entrance fee; similarly one can "sit" in one of the outhouses in the southwest corner from outside the fence, teleporting them inside the facility. In both of these cases the entrance remains locked from the inside, however. To exit the facility one must jump over the fence again using the guard tower stairs, use fast travel or pickpocket the key from Dawes through the fence.
Through the back door of the visitor's center one can enter the prison yard proper. A workbench can be found near the door along with an owned crate of explosives. Several Powder Gangers mill about in the yard, as well as the ones posted at the tops of the towers.
Five of the six towers have Powder Gangers posted at the top, and each contains minor stealable loot, mostly ammo and stimpaks.
- Cell block A contains two Powder Gangers and a few locked containers of explosives and uniforms.
- Carter, a small time trader, has set up shop in cell block B. He sells chems and a few odds and ends. A locked cell contains his "stash," in which he stores his bottlecaps in an ammo container.
Eddie, the leader of the remaining Powder Gangers, has set up his headquarters in the administration building. Speaking to him will initiate the I Fought the Law quest. Scrambler, Hannigan and four unnamed Powder Gangers can be found in the building as well.
Eddie holds the key to the medium-locked room, which contains a substantial stash of ammunition and explosives; one of the boxes also always produces a random skill magazine. The unlocked room next door has a copy of Lying, Congressional Style on the desk.
- 道斯, 門衛
- 梅爾斯, 前任警長; 可以擔任普瑞姆鎮警長
- 艾迪, 火藥幫老大，佔據了監獄長辦公室。
- 斯卡波, 艾迪的保鑣。
- 漢尼甘, 醫生。
- 卡特, B區牢房的短命鬼小販。
- Sergeant Lee, commands the prison guards if reclaimed for NCR
- Unnamed NCR troopers, act as prison guards (if reclaimed for NCR)
- Other unnamed Powder Gangers
- Lying, Congressional Style - 辦公樓2層文件室，偷。
- 隨著任務 I Fought the Law繼續，你可以在NCR進攻這裡的戰鬥中選擇幫其中一方，艾迪的命運就掌握在你手裡了。
- An unusually large empty Nuka-Cola bottle can be found on a table in the guard tower along the eastern fence, due east from the visitors centers' eastern door.
- If one fast travels to this location, a group of wild dogs may spawn and start attacking.
- If one sides with the NCR and retakes the prison, the alarm will continue to play.
- Wiping out every Powder Ganger in the facility may cause a prospector to appear here and remain indefinitely (one may have to wipe it out by themself, without the NCR).
- This location is ideal for player housing, particularly during Hardcore mode. There are beds, storage containers, a water pump, campfires and a work bench.
- Stealing chems on the table in the warden's office gives the player infamy to Powder Gangers, even if they are all dead.