Fallout 3 locations project
|“||It's not safe, even for someone as brave as you. There's monsters back there.||”|
- U.S. Army: 30 Handy Flamethrower Recipes in the southwest tunnel of Murder Pass, on a small white table next to first aid boxes. The entrance is near a pitching machine.
- Tales of a Junktown Jerky Vendor on a toilet in the southeast corner of the room north of the Little Lamplight entrance. Look behind the guard station.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum along with a Stealth Boy can be found in the metallic storage room immediately before entering Vault 87.
- 3 bundles of 20 Railway spikes. The spikes are under the bed frame in the guard station, behind the ammo boxes.
- It is possible to bypass this area by using a door that leads from Little Lamplight. See Accessing Vault 87.
- Be careful of traps; there are at least 2 tripwires in the caves and a pressure plate in between a pillar and a desk after the first vault door which release grenade bouquets.
- Sydney may not follow the player into Murder Pass.
- A close look at the architecture and debris within Murder Pass confirms that it used to be a part of Little Lamplight before the Super Mutants emerged from the vault. Furthermore, scaled down skeletons can be found littered around the ruins which one can interpret as the remains of former Little Lamplight residents.
- If the option to open the back gate to Murder Pass is not available, you still can gain access to it by going through the Reactor Chamber and going in through the back door marked "Murder Pass".
Murder Pass only appears in Fallout 3.