|“||I'm not unsympathetic to the plight of the ghouls. They have certainly suffered enough...||”|
McClure and Lynette often oppose each other, as McClure is more rational and less ideological than the First Citizen. Around 2241, some Citizens have petitioned McClure and the council to override some of the First Citizen's decisions, which created quite a stir.
In the elections that occurred after the destruction of the remnants of the United States government, Senior Council Member McClure was appointed First Citizen. Under his rule Vault City joined the NCR.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: -|
|This character can modify weapons.||
|This character starts quests.||
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character has a talking head.|
- Solve the Gecko powerplant problem: McClure will say it's wise to repair the plant instead of killing all the inhabitants of Gecko.
- Optimize the powerplant: After talking to Festus and receiving the optimization disk, you'll have to go to McClure and gain access to the Level 3 vault computer.
Effects of player's actions
- I think that McClure is the only Council member in Vault City with enough brains to be able to see past his prejudices. - Brain
- From what I hear, he's the only one there that'd bend an ear about anything but Vault City's precious citizens. - Festus
- McClure and the First Citizen have butted heads several times, in fact. - Vault City bartender
McClure only appears in Fallout 2.
- Fallout Bible 0