Fallout 3 locations project
|本文介紹的是the location. 關於the pre-War company，參見L.O.B. Enterprises (company)。|
L.O.B. 企業暗中替中國軍方研發代號為「祝融」的秘密武器。透過終端機內所遺留的資訊，我們得知：這間白皮紅骨的企業公司早已在美國政府的監視中，而自知機密洩漏的公司高層也將所有職員武裝起來，以備萬一。2077年，祝融專案一研發完成，美國軍方立即發動突擊，經過短暫的戰鬥後控制了整間公司；但還沒取得武器，即因為突發狀況而中止行動。戰爭使得U.S. military robots remained inside, keeping the premises secure without fail for over two hundred years since that time.
It is divided into three areas: the main area, East Wing, and Enterprises Archives. The building continues to be occupied by military robots after it was invaded by federal security agencies.
- It should be noted that this building (especially the Archives section) contains a lot of components for custom weapons.
- Pugilism Illustrated: On a shelf in the store room Northeast of the L.O.B Enterprises entrance
- Nuka-Cola Quantum: On a shelf in the big office above the boiler room in the L.O.B. Enterprises area.
- Stealth Boy: As soon as you enter the East Wing, there is an open room with a desk on the right. It looks like a mall reception center/secretary area. There are two terminals. One is the security operations terminal, the other is smashed. It's on that desk.
- Armor Case: In a penitrable barricade of overturned desks, file cabinets, and rubble there is a small crate shaped the same as a standard metal box called, but this one's called "Armor Case". 2-3 skeletons should be around it along with a 10mm SMG and some 10mm ammo boxes. It may contain either Power Armor, Recon Armor, Metal Armor, Combat Helmet or Combat Armor.
- Pre-War Book x2: Both of them are on the desk by the R&D Operations Terminal but have also been seen in various places on the floor. The R&D room is the first door on the left (not counting the blocked room with a nuka-cola machine) after reaching the top level of the east wing, same hallway as the CEO office.
- The R&D Operations Terminal is a Very Hard hack. If you hack it, you can read the progress reports on the prototyped pistol.
- 祝融418型駁殼槍: 在二樓東側ceo房間辦公室箱子里。(Hard Lock, the key is in the CEO's desk)
- Tumblers Today: Next to the computer monitor on the desk in the CEO's office.
- Mini Nuke: On a light rafter in bathroom of CEO office, above toilet on the light.
- Chinese Army: Special Ops Training Manual: Beside the employee terminal in the Archives. Best way to get here is to head north from the entrance. Keep heading down the hallway until you see a Nuka Cola machine to the left. Right next to it is a door that will head down to the Archives. Once you enter the Archives, the book will be straight ahead of you right next to the console.
- Stealth Boy: In the generator area of the Archives past the bathrooms.
Terminal entry transcripts
- L.O.B. Enterprises has the dubious distinction of having the most Vacuum Cleaners of any location. There are a total of 15 across its three zones. (There's 5 in the entrance, 7 in the Archives and 3 the Eastern Wing.
- There may be a Sentry Bot inside L.O.B. Enterprises on one of the upper floors. This may be a difficult fight for lower levels, especially considering the confined space in which you fight the Sentry Bot.
- There is a computer named "L.O.B. Enterprises - Sam Johnson's terminal" located in the main area that appears to be broken yet can be selected for some communications regarding sexual harassment against female employees by Mr. Johnson. To find it go through the right hand doorway on the ground level upon entry, turn right and follow the corridor around and turn through the left doorway and up the collapsed ceiling to the next floor; it's in the SW corner of that room.
- Strangely, the East Wing of L.O.B. Enterprises is located west of the main building.
- In the East Wing section, there is a bathroom with urinals, however on the outside of the bathroom it says Ladies. The men's bathroom next door does not have any urinals.
- Just to the right of entering the East Wing there is a teddy bear sat in a chair in front of the Security Operations Terminal.