Fallout 3 locations project
Flak 'N Shrapnel's
Flak 'N Shrapnel's is a store run by Flak and Shrapnel, inhabitants of Rivet City. The store sells weapons and ammunition, along with various armors. It is one of the best places in the game to buy ammunition, and Flak and Shrapnel have one of the highest amounts of caps of any merchants in the game.
Flak 'N Shrapnel's was founded by Flak and Shrapnel sometime after Flak arrived in Rivet City, after selling out the Slavers.
A bonfire is at the entrance. To the left, a locked cabinet (Very Hard) and a Flak and Shrapnel's Inventory in white trunk. The the right, four locked ammo boxes (Very Hard) are on the floor; the exhibit shelves on top of those ammo boxes are home to various items as well. Immediately behind the bonfire is an island with various items on it. At the back, there is a sofa one can sit on it and the exhibit shelves hold various weapons.
- Flak 'N Shrapnel's inventory (White Trunk): Requires Flak and Shrapnel's Key to open
- Mini-Nuke X6 (in aforementioned white trunk)
- Flak and Shrapnel's Key (Must be looted off Flak's corpse)
Shop inventory 编辑
Note that these are most of the things that can be in stock. The actual inventory changes every couple of days.
- Because both Flak and Shrapnel hold the store inventory, they must always be together.
- If you steal all of the ammunition in the store (like the ammo in the ammunition boxes), Flak will talk about it with Shrapnel.
- It is possible that the first time you gain access to the Rivet City Market, an average-condition Fat Man will always be found in their inventory. This was tested in 4 playthroughs on the Xbox version.
- Occasionally, Shrapnel will carry an average-condition Fat Man with him. [Confirmed Xbox360 and PC]
- Shrapnel is classified as essential and thus cannot be killed; he can only be temporarily knocked unconscious while Flak can be killed. However he does not have the key to Flak and Shrapnel's inventory on his body.
Flak 'N Shrapnel's appears only in Fallout 3.