Fallout 76 Pre-order boxes
|“||When the fighting has stopped, and the fallout has settled, you must rebuild, not just walls, not just buildings but hearts and minds and ultimately America itself.||”|
—Fallout 76 teaser trailer
Fallout 76 is an upcoming multiplayer game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It is the next installment in the Fallout series (ninth overall) and will be released on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on November 14th, 2018.
In addition to this, a crafting system, which allows players to construct their own dwellings, is a key feature. The system is shared between allied players. Dwellings are constructed using the Construction and Assembly Mobile Platform (C.A.M.P.).
The game is run from multiple servers, each holding a few dozen players at a time. Further to this, mods and private servers are planned for the game, however they will be implemented post-release.
In an interview with Geoff Keighley at E3, Todd Howard stated that the quests will be akin to found-world quests. Per Jeff Gardiner, quests will be largely received through holotapes, terminals and notes. Howard also stated in an IGN interview that robots will be utilised to deliver the story of the quest and other traditional roles played by NPCs in past iterations.
The idea for Fallout 76 arose out of a desire to implement multiplayer into the Fallout 4 engine. Eventually, a decision was made to develop this as a standalone project. Development of 76 commenced at the Austin, Texas,在輻射4發售之後沒多久就展開遊戲的前期製作。
The game was officially unveiled at E3 2018. A beta version, the B.E.T.A. (Break it Early Test Application), will be available to those who pre-order the game.
The Power Armor edition of Fallout 76 is planned to feature a wearable T-51b power armor helmet, a canvas West Tek duffel bag, an exclusive Tricentennial steelbook, twenty-four collectible Fallout figurines, a glow-in-the-dark world terrain map of West Virginia, various Tricentennial Edition bonus in-game items, and access to the Fallout 76 B.E.T.A.
The Tricentennial edition of Fallout 76 features:
- Tricentennial power armor customization for the T-51, T-45, T-60, and X-01 power armors.
- Tricentennial weapon customization for the 10mm pistol, hatchet and laser rifle.
- The spectacularly handsome Vault Boy mascot head
- A patriotic Uncle Sam outfit
- A celebratory Vault Boy saluting emote.
- First-class tricentennial workshop posters
- Tricentennial commemorative photo frame
- Access to the Fallout 76 B.E.T.A.
- ↑ Full Bethesda E3 2018 Press Conference
- ↑ Fallout 76 Trailer At E3 2018
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Fallout 76 - Official Reveal | Bethesda.net
- ↑ YouTube Live at E3 2018 Monday: Ninja, PlayStation & Ubisoft Press Conferences (Official Livestream)
- ↑ https://i.imgur.com/2pyx9f3.jpg
- ↑ https://i.imgur.com/v6SrlbQ.jpg
- ↑ Everything Bethesda Showed At E3 2018
- ↑ Bethesda Game Studios on Twitter
- ↑ Bethesda Confirms Fallout 76 Is An Online Survival RPG
- ↑ https://gamerant.com/fallout-76-npc-quests/
- ↑ https://www.pcgamesn.com/fallout-76/fallout-76-quests
- ↑ http://www.ign.com/videos/2018/06/12/fallout-76-gameplay-demo-with-todd-howard-ign-live-e3-2018
- ↑ The Making of Fallout 76 - Noclip Documentary
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Introducing the Fallout 76 Power Armor Edition | Bethesda.net