- Mojave Music Radio - gained after leaving Doc Mitchell's house.
- Radio New Vegas - Mr. New Vegas' radio station.
- Black Mountain Radio - Available when in range, becomes unavailable when straying too far away from Black Mountain. Turns static after completing Crazy, Crazy, Crazy.
- Camp Guardian Radio - A distress signal radio calling for help from a mutant attack. Becomes unavailable when staying too far away from Camp Guardian.
- Launch Music Station - Appears during the launch sequence of the quest Come Fly With Me, plays "Ride of the Valkyries" by Richard Wagner.
- NCR Emergency Radio - a New California Republic emergency broadcast becoming available once the Second Battle of Hoover Dam starts. It describes related events nearby.
- White Glove Society radio signal - onscreen message when entering the Ultra-Luxe, unknown usage.
- Sierra Madre Broadcast - Available after downloading the Dead Money add-on.
- 743.00Hz ULF radio signal - Lets the player listen in on Father Elijah. It's only active in a few spots in Dead Money, the bell tower is a notable location. This signal remains even after completing Dead Money.
- 372.12Hz ULF radio signal - Lets the player listen in on Christine Royce.
- 546.14Hz ULF radio signal - Lets the player listen in on Dean Domino.
- 631.08Hz ULF radio signal - Lets the player listen in on Dog and God.
- Happy Trails Expedition Broadcast - Available after downloading the Honest Hearts add-on.
- Mysterious broadcast - An instrumental jazz station that appears after installing the Old World Blues add-on.
- Radio signal - radio station broadcast automatically acquired upon loading downloading Lonesome Road, leading to the canyon wreckage.