|本文介紹的是"辐射：新维加斯"出現的原始眼球機器人. 關於在"辐射：新维加斯"資料片"孤獨之路"裡的複製機種，參見ED-E (孤獨之路)。|
眼球机器人(杜拉骨架)试验体E(Eyebot Duraframe Subject E)或简称ED-E，是名在一家普瑞姆的商店做了6年的警卫机器人。它的装甲和武器比一般眼球機器人要高级的多。
ED-E的第一站是芝加哥的英克雷隐藏前哨站，在这里进行升级和维修。After leaving the Chicago outpost and continuing it's journey, ED-E was found by Tommy who later convinced his dad to take him in. It was here that ED-E recorded Tommy finding him and moments with Tommy's family. After being under Tommy and his father's care它接着穿过了莫哈维废土，在那裏它被放了两次冷枪，在严重受损但还能保持状态的时候奔向了普瑞姆，被莫哈維快遞的信使捡到拿給约翰逊·纳什。老纳什修理技能不够，就一直把ED-E摆在桌子上，直到邮差经过，修好之后把它变成了同伴。
|此角色是一位永久的同伴。 他们给予Enhanced Sensors|
|此角色可以修理物品。||修理 瓶盖: 25|
- ED-E My Love: Once ED-E's logs are discovered, the Brotherhood of Steel and the Followers of the Apocalypse will express interest in it, offering upgrades in exchange for its data.
- Lonesome Road add-on: A copied, mass-produced version of the original ED-E, still retaining all its memories of the Courier and its own mission, is found in the Divide and is needed to advance through almost all the quests there.
When first found in the Nash residence at Primm, ED-E is broken and lying on a counter. 把它修好需要下列条件之一:
- With the Lonesome Road add-on installed, ED-E can be used to create items as if it were a workbench or reloading bench, through dialogue. This option will already be available even before Lonesome Road has begun.
- ED-E can be further upgraded by finding five circuit boards in the Divide:
- Rank 1 - Weapon maintenance function: Access to a daily dialogue option allowing ED-E to instantly restore the condition of the Courier's currently equipped weapon by 25%. (This can be increased to 35% with skill check, after obtaining rank 2).
- Rank 2 - Energy/microfusion cell production: Access to a daily dialogue option allowing ED-E to produce a number of energy and microfusion cells. Also, through dialogue and skill checks, ED-E can produce more cells per prompt, or be made to produce flamer fuel or satchel charges (which share the same once-per-day cooldown as the energy and microfusion cells).
- Rank 3 - Increased DT: +2 DT for both the Courier and ED-E.
- Rank 4 - Beam damage bonus: +5 to beam weapon damage; affects the same list of weapons affected by the Laser Commander perk.
- Rank 5 - V.A.T.S. accuracy bonus: Chance to hit targets in V.A.T.S. increased by 5%.
|服装||武器||其他 物品||死 亡|
|-||Zapper||-||Small energy cells|
- 第一次碰到ED-E的时候，ED-E在右边有一个特别的标签＂我的孩子是一个罗斯福学院的优等生＂这是位於Fallout 3的地點。在特别标签的另外一边，是一个＂伟大中西部＂伊利诺斯州2062年的照牌，读作＂2ED-E59＂。数字比字母遭受了更严重的磨损和退色，所以乍看上去像是读作＂ED-E＂。这些细节在孤独之路里得到了解释，where the duplicate version mentions that the original had to stop in Chicago for repairs and visited a family along the way.
- 无论是兄弟会还是天启追随者升级了ED-E，它都会发生变化，如果是天启追随者升级，装甲不会变，但是弹道会变成外星枪一样的蓝色。Also, when in combat its laser will sound the same as a Tesla cannon and outside of combat it will make a buzzing-like sound as well. 兄弟会升级之后ED-E的盔甲会更亮，但无论是哪种升级，都会移除他身上的贴纸和车牌。
- 它的寻路系统和人类NPC一样——他不会越过障碍并且它可以触发拌网和压盘陷阱 (还能被扫堂腿扫下来) 。
- ED-E will sometimes make a sort of distressed beeping sound when a gun is aimed at it. Other times it will just turn and face the Courier's direction.
- ED-E does not have much HP to start with. When it is upgraded, however, it will have more than most other companions.
- If ED-E is ever frenzied, it will become hostile if dismissed as a companion and returned to Primm. The only exception is if it is sent to be upgraded. After a few days, ED-E should be willing to go with the player again, found roaming around Primm instead of inside the Mojave Express.
- After having completed the game and the "ED-E My Love" quest, ED-E will give an account of what happened after the events of the game; however, its account will be spoken using its signature beeps, so general subtitles must be enabled in order to understand them; luckily they can be applied by pausing during that screen.
- ED-E might strafe side-to-side if multiple enemies are in sight. Although it seems tactical, it won't help if the enemies have firearms.
- The four versions of ED-E (not working, working but not upgraded, upgraded by the Brotherhood of Steel, and upgraded by the Followers of the Apocalypse) all have different console IDs.
- The Courier seems not to understand ED-E's beeping. However, during Lonesome Road (add-on) they understand ED-E quite well. Regardless, it does not change the way the Courier interprets ED-E's beeping, unless one of the Lonesome Road linked upgrades or audio logs is selected, resulting in <happy beeping> or <makes beeping sounds>.
- "Eyebot Duraframe Subject E is both the prototype and the last functional model."Whitley on ED-E
- "Wow. That thing is definitely carrying around a bunch of Enclave intel. Adams is on the eastern seaboard of the country. Which means this little "Duraframe" sucker somehow managed to survive for over two thousand miles. Certainly lives up to its model name. – Arcade Gannon."
- "Funny robot make blinky sounds." – Nightkin of Mojave Wasteland.
Behind the scenes
ED-E's character arc was designed by Akil Hooper.
- Vault 11, ED-E will not follow them past the gate. When facing a loading screen into another door, it will be there. If one waits for a long period of time, it will hesitantly begin following them, and stop again. Oddly enough, once in the Sacrificial Chamber, ED-E will go back to following the player character as it was. [已验证] After one enters
- ED-E My Love, the Followers option may never appear. [已验证] If the player travels to Big MT without completing
- Bloodborne cave and Vault 22, ED-E may get stuck in the opening of the cave. As of patch 220.127.116.115, ED-E will instead show up as a marker, but can't be found in the surroundings or in the cave. [已验证] When exiting
- Sierra Madre (and starting the Dead Money add-on) or by using one of the companion dismissal terminals loaded by the patch released just before the release of Old World Blues. When dismissed via the terminal, there will be a message saying that ED-E has returned to Primm. [已验证] When at Black Mountain, it is possible that ED-E will disappear after the player is attacked by super mutants in the small pass with the bear traps and the large boulder. It can also happen in the entrance of Vault 22. This might be fixed by going to
- Pip-Boy and still fully working. This can be fixed by using console commands prid <ref_id>; moveto player; disable; resurrect; enable where "ref_id" is set for specific ED-E type. [已验证] After upgrading ED-E's weapon system, if it is destroyed, the dialogue and text about losing its perk after its death will not appear at all. One can lose ED-E without noticing its death in battles or if it strays too far from the player by its own way being in [DANGER] mode because of the hostiles around it. A related bug exists where if ED-E is destroyed, its perk still remains in the player's
After upgrading ED-E's armor, its inventory weight goes up from 1 to 2. Traveling to the Fort and back with ED-E as a companion permanently adds an additional 2 to its weight each time one goes there, eventually making it impossible to place items in its inventory. There is no known way to remove this invisible item weight, and the only way to prevent it is by dismissing ED-E before traveling there. Telling it to wait elsewhere before going to the Fort still adds the extra phantom weight. Apparently, its laser is being duplicated each time the Courier's weapons are forcibly removed at the Fort. Even if one enters the Fort without invitation, or they enter with proper Legion reputation (i.e. bad rep, not giving weapons), this may happen. [已验证]
- Not only the Fort, but any place where weapons/items gets confiscated, such as Silver Rush. Bring ED-E along while it happens and his weight goes up by 1.
- Workaround: Dismissing ED-E to the Lucky 38 once inside the Fort after weapons have been confiscated removes the phantom weight. Bringing ED-E back to the Fort will start the process over again, but workaround can be repeated multiple times when phantom weight becomes too burdening.
- If ED-E is lost in Vault 22 due to the firestorm or other bugs. He can be brought back by the console command 'player.placeatme followed by his BaseID which will be different depending on his state. If he has not been upgraded, his BaseId will be 0010c769, upgraded to weapons his BaseID is 001694e2, upgraded to armor his BaseID is 001694e0. Once he appears he will generally try to leave, probably headed for Primm.
- AddItem after targeting ED-E. They require energy cell ammunition (00078cc2), but don't actually consume it. [已验证]
The upgraded weapon system from the Followers of the Apocalypse upgrade can be lost at random, particularly in casinos or in Caesar's Fort. It is actually two different weapons: Energy Zap (00166b94) and Electrical Zap (001694df), and can be restored with
- If ED-E loses either of its weapons (normal or upgraded) for any reason (visiting casinos, Fort, Silver Rush), he will become stuck every time after when trying to use the non-existing weapon. Only way to fix this, is to add the weapon via console command. With other platforms it is best to save before entering any weapon restricted place and immediately after exiting to test whether ED-E still has its weapons by test-attacking any bystander.
- It is possible for ED-E (after the armor upgrade) to not use it's weapons or even move. However if you fast-travel or use the wait command, ED-E will rejoin you. [已验证]
- Sometimes while speaking to ED-E, a gunfire sound will trigger instead of the regular beeping noise. [已验证]
- ED-E may occasionally lose the dialogue option for his daily repair, even after waiting 24 hours. To fix this, travel to the Divide and back and the option should reappear. [已验证]
- Sometimes, without having finished ED-E My Love, he will sometimes use his upgrade (from the Followers) even though he hasn't been upgraded yet. He appears to switch between his original and upgraded gun. There is no known fix. [已验证]
- Occasionally when you fast travel, ED-E loses anything you have put in his inventory. ED-E may also lose unique weapons. [已验证]
- ED-E may randomly attack friendly non-player characters for no reason. [已验证]
- If ED-E is given Legion armor to hold, a message will appear saying he cannot equip it, and the armor will disappear. [已验证]
- After upgrading the Securitron army, ED-E may receive the Follower weapon upgrade without completing ED-E, My Love. Possibly requisite to this are the Lonesome Road upgrades and/or ED-E, My Love being in progress. [已验证]
- If you have the Lonesome Road expansion and tell ED-E to repair your weapon he will occasionally lower the condition instead of increasing it. [已验证]
- After fast traveling, ED-E can freeze up and not move, though it will still hover, even if told to wait then follow using the companion wheel. This can be fixed by going into its dialogue menu and selecting "Follow Protocol::Wait" then once more and selecting "Follow Protocol::Reinitiate." [已验证]
- After ED-E's being upgraded by the Followers, it is possible that ED-E will not be able to use his weapon, in addition, ED-E's native 8 DT is gone, leaving him without any protection. He also has pathfinding issues. [已验证]
- Sometimes when dismissing ED-E, he will not reappear in Primm or in the Lucky-38 as instructed, thus effectively disappearing from the game.[已验证]
- For unknown reasons, ED-E will not hover up and down, while other Eyebots do, what causes this is unknown and so far it has no fix.[已验证]
- Lonesome Road, ED-E will not repair the .45 Auto pistol from Honest Hearts if the player has the Hand Loader trait. [已验证] After receiving the repair upgrade from
- E-DE will not store faction apparel in its inventory - it will be instantly dropped with a message "companion cannot wear this faction armor".[已验证]