Crater may refer to:
- Cheyenne Mountain crater, originating from the nuclear warhead explosion in Cheyenne Mountain in Fallout Tactics and mentioned in Van Buren.
- Carbon Crater, a crater near Carbon in Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.
- Bannister crater, an unmarked location under control of the Enclave, east of Fort Bannister in Fallout 3.
- Cratered hamlet, an unmarked location in the Capital Wasteland in Fallout 3.
- Crater Banks, a location on the East Coast, mentioned in Fallout 3.
- Craterside Supply, a store located in Megaton in Fallout 3.
- Cottonwood crater, an irradiated atomic bomb impact area near Cottonwood Cove in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Mesquite Mountains crater, a heavily irradiated location southwest of Primm in Fallout: New Vegas
- Crater house, a Children of Atom outpost in the Commonwealth in Fallout 4.
- Crater house terminal entries, a series of terminal entries found at the Crater house in Fallout 4.
- Crater of Atom, the ground zero area of the nuclear bomb dropped on Boston in Fallout 4.
- Cambridge crater, a location in Cambridge in Fallout 4.
- The Crater, the headquarters of the raiders in the Fallout 76 content update Wastelanders.
- Crater watchstation, a location within Appalachia in the Fallout 76 update Wastelanders.
- Escape Crater, a quest in Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.
- Siding with Crater, a quest in the in the Fallout 76 update Wastelanders.