|“||There will come a time when diplomacy and tact will prove to be useless and your hand must be raised instead. This challenge prepares you to face another human, look him in the eyes, and know that you may have to kill him.||”|
Cameron is a fellow tribesman of the Chosen One. He is an expert in Unarmed combat and believes that fighting with weapons instead of unarmed desensitizes a warrior from the consequence of his actions.
Interactions with the player character編輯
- Finish Temple of Trials: Cameron serves as the final test in the Temple of Trials where the Chosen One must either:
- His name was changed in the Fallout 2 patch. In the unpatched game, he is called Dumar.
- Before fighting him in the Temple of Trials, an intelligent player will cheat and hide a spear on the floor, before initiating combat. Be careful though as Cameron is more than happy to pick it up before you.
- After leaving Arroyo it is no longer possible to have him teach you Unarmed combat skills.
Cameron only appears in Fallout 2.
Behind the scenes編輯
- He is named after Cameron Rapmund, the Australian winner of the Fallout trivia contest.