|關於an overview of minigun models in the Fallout series of games，參見minigun。|
Like most unique weapons, weapon modifications cannot be used on the CZ57 Avenger. However, by default, it comes with the high-speed motor modification already added. It may do damage to you if dropped.
- Picking up the weapon or having it in one's inventory can cause the game to hang on a black screen and subsequently freeze the system. [已核实]
- It's possible that the Avenger or the prospector may not spawn correctly and not be in the truck at all. Before giving up because of this, be sure to check companion's inventories. [已核实]
- There is a series of sound queuing issues with this weapon, from sounding out of sync with the animation to no sound at all. [已核实]
- After the 1.3 update, accessing the dead prospector's inventory (or either of the metal boxes nearby) may freeze the console. [已核实]
- Click" challenge. [已核实] Rounds fired from the CZ57 do not count for the "
- Occasionally, once you run out of ammunition, you will not reload. This can be fixed by switching to a different weapon and back to the CZ57. [已核实]
- Like most big weapons in the game, if given to a companion and they use it, it might result in getting it shot off their hands dropping it and losing it. [已核实]
- - Occasionally, the Avenger will not initiate spin-up sound and immediately start losing ammo before actually shooting. This can cause a large ammo problem. [已核实]
- Sometimes, if put in a companion's inventory, the CZ57 Avenger will be removed from the game entirely.[已核实]
Fallout 2 description CZ57的引用提供文字