Broc flower is a food item in Fallout: New Vegas.
Broc flower grows on broc plants and it is an ingredient in three campfire recipes: healing powder, stimpak, and turbo.
With the Honest Hearts add-on, it is the ingredient used for crafting datura antivenom and healing poultice.
With Lonesome Road add-on, it is ingredient for crafting Bitter drink.
Survival Skill effect
|10||+1 Hit Point for 4s||-6 Starvation |
|20||+1 Hit Point for 4s||-7 Starvation |
|30||+1 Hit Point for 4s||-8 Starvation |
|40||+1 Hit Point for 4s||-9 Starvation |
|50||+2 Hit Point for 4s||-10 Starvation |
|60||+2 Hit Point for 4s||-11 Starvation |
|70||+2 Hit Point for 4s||-12 Starvation |
|80||+2 Hit Point for 4s||-13 Starvation |
|90||+2 Hit Point for 4s||-14 Starvation |
|100||+3 Hit Point for 4s||-15 Starvation |
- Several broc plants can be found scattered around the buildings and below the water tower at the Crimson Caravan Company.
- There are several broc plants scattered throughout the deathclaw promontory, along with several xander root.
- A broc plant can be found in Goodsprings Cemetery, near the open grave. Stand in front of it and look at the tree to your right. You will find the plant growing right next to it.
- The most plentiful location for broc plants is right outside Broc Flower Cave.
- There are several broc plants around Camp Guardian.
- There are a few broc plants located just up the hill north-east from Coyote Den.
- There are seven plants southeast of Lone Wolf Radio, almost due south of Goodsprings source.
- Following the railway north out of Nipton towards Coyote Den there are two broc flowers on the right.
- Big MT, in particular the X-22 botanical garden.
A great amount can be found scattered around
- Field Research, once you have upgraded the Biological research station.
One can be acquired every 3 in-game days after the completion of
- Not far away from Legion Raid Camp straight northeast two plants can be found among the hills.
- Broc flowers can sometimes be found among the various "healing items" that the Legionaries carry.
- Like all plants, flower-bearing broc plants will grow more broc flowers a while after being plucked.
|Chems||Ant nectar · Ant queen pheromones · Antivenom · Auto-inject stimpak · Auto-inject super stimpak · Battle Brew · Blood Shield · Bitter drink · Buffout · Cateye · Coyote tobacco chew · Datura antivenom · Datura hide · Fire ant nectar · Fixer · Fiery purgative · Ghost Sight · Healing poultice · Healing powder · Hydra · Jet (Dixon's Jet) · Med-X · Mentats (Party Time Mentats) · Psycho (Slasher) · Rad-X · RadAway · Rebound · Rocket · Rushing water · Snakebite tourniquet · Stimpak · Steady · Super stimpak · Turbo · Ultrajet · Weapon binding ritual|
|Drinks||Absinthe · Atomic cocktail · Beer (Irradiated beer) · Black coffee · Blood pack · dirty water (Irradiated water) · Large wasteland tequila · Moonshine · Nuka-Cola (Ice cold Nuka-Cola, Nuka-Cola Quartz, Nuka-Cola Victory, Nuka-Cola Quantum) · Purified water · Rum & Nuka · Scotch (Irradiated scotch, Jake Juice) · Sierra Madre martini · Sunset Sarsaparilla (Irr. Sunset Sarsaparilla) · Vodka · Wasteland tequila · Whiskey (Dixon's whiskey, Irradiated whiskey) · Wine (Drugged wine)|
|Edibles||Ant egg · Ant meat · Banana yucca fruit (Irr. banana yucca) · Barrel cactus fruit (Irr. barrel cactus) · Bighorner meat · Bighorner steak · Blamco Mac & Cheese (Irr. Mac & Cheese) · Bloatfly meat · Bloatfly slider · Blood sausage (Black blood sausage) · Brahmin meat · Brahmin steak · Brahmin Wellington · Broc flower · Bubblegum · Buffalo gourd seed · Caravan lunch · Cave fungus (Mutant cave fungus) · Cazador egg · Cook-Cook's Fiend stew · Coyote meat · Coyote steak · Cram (Irradiated Cram) · Crispy squirrel bits · Crunchy mutfruit (Irr. crunchy mutfruit) · Dandy Boy Apples (Irr. Dandy Boy Apples) · Daturana · Desert Salad · Dog meat · Dog steak · Fancy Lads Snack Cakes (Irr. Fancy Lads) · Fire ant egg · Fire ant fricassée · Fire ant meat · Fresh apple · Fresh carrot · Fresh pear · Fresh potato (Irradiated potato) · Gecko kebab · Gecko meat (Irr. gecko meat) · Gecko steak · Ghost people flesh · Giant rat meat · Grilled mantis · Gum drops · Honey mesquite pod · Human flesh · Human remains · Iguana bits · Iguana-on-a-stick · Imitation strange meat pie · Instamash (Irradiated InstaMash) · Jalapeño pepper · Junk food · Lakelurk egg · Lakelurk meat · Maize · Mole rat meat (Mole rat wonder meat) · Mole rat stew · MRE · Mushroom Cloud · Mutfruit (Irradiated mutfruit) · Nevada agave fruit · Nightstalker tail · Nightstalker squeezin's · Noodles · Pinto bean pod · Pinyon nuts · Pork n' Beans (Irr. Pork n' Beans) · Potato Crisps (Irr. Potato Crisps) · Pre-War steak · Preserved meat · Prickly pear fruit · Sacred datura root · Radroach meat · Rat meat · Ruby's casserole · Salient Green · Salisbury Steak (Irr. Salisbury Steak) · Spore carrier sap · Squirrel on a stick · Squirrel stew · Strange meat · Strange meat pie · Sugar Bombs (Irr. Sugar Bombs) · Thin red paste (Thick red paste) · Trail mix · Wasteland omelet · White horsenettle · Xander root · Yao guai meat · YumYum Deviled Eggs (Irr. YumYum D. Eggs)|
|Poisons||Bleak venom · Cloud Kiss · Dark datura · Mother Darkness · Silver Sting · Tremble|
|Miscellaneous||Doctor's bag · NCR emergency radio · Stealth Boy · Weapon repair kit|