|關於an overview of broc flower in the Fallout series of games，參見Broc flower。|
- Several broc plants can be found scattered around the buildings and below the water tower at the Crimson Caravan Company.
- There are several broc plants scattered throughout the deathclaw promontory, along with several xander root.
- A broc plant can be found in Goodsprings Cemetery, near the open grave. Stand in front of it and look at the tree to your right. You will find the plant growing right next to it.
- The most plentiful location for broc plants is right outside Broc Flower Cave.
- There are several broc plants around Camp Guardian.
- There are a few broc plants located just up the hill north-east from Coyote Den.
- There are seven plants southeast of Lone Wolf Radio, almost due south of Goodsprings source.
- Following the railway north out of Nipton towards Coyote Den there are two broc flowers on the right.
- Big MT, in particular the X-22 botanical garden. A great amount can be found scattered around
- Field Research, once you have upgraded the Biological research station. One can be acquired every 3 in-game days after the completion of
- Not far away from Legion Raid Camp straight northeast two plants can be found among the hills.
- Broc flowers can sometimes be found among the various "healing items" that the Legionaries carry.
- Like all plants, flower-bearing broc plants will grow more broc flowers a while after being plucked.