Fallout 3 locations project
Billy Creel's House
Entering the house, to your right is a table with two chairs. To your left side, the partition with the door is a bedroom with a suitcase at the foot of the bed. The refrigerator leans against the stair; the locked floor safe is next to it and with a traffic cone on it initially. You may convince Maggie to divulge the combination with Child at Heart perk, otherwise you have to lockpick it.
On the second floor, there is an open-end bedroom with a stool next to it. The desk is close to the rail.
- Pre-War Book x3 - On the desk
- Teddy Bear x2 - on desks on lower and upper floor
- Holodisk: Song of the Lightman - on the desk
- Holodisk: The Guardians of Gillyfrond - on the desk
Billy Creel's House only appears in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenes
- The safe used to contain an unscoped magnum, much like the one used by the mysterious stranger however it was removed during late development and replaced by a 10mm Pistol.