Big Jesus Mordino and his son Lil' Jesus Mordino are the heads of the Mordino crime family in New Reno. Big Jesus is a large, sweaty man with small, beady eyes. He and his son were once Reno slaves, until they managed to turn the tables in their favor and emerge as the rulers of one of the biggest crime families in the City of Sin.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: -|
|This character can modify weapons.||
|This character starts quests.|
|This character has a talking head.|
|This character is allied with the following faction(s).|
- Deliver Big Jesus's package to Ramirez at the Stables: The first of Mordino's tasks is to deliver a package to Ramirez, the head of security at the Stables research compound.
- Collect tribute from the Corsican Brothers: If you don't somehow screw up the first task, your second is to intimidate the Golden Globes directors into paying their usual tribute.
- Assassinate Boss Salvatore for Big Jesus Mordino: Your final task is to kill Louis Salvatore, head of the Salvatore family, in response to the massacre of Mordino men out on the streets. Accomplishing this task (providing you have a high enough Charisma) will allow you to become a Made Man.
- Big Jesus will attack you if you speak to him while Myron is in your party.
- You can use any sort of drug (excluding stimpaks, but including Nuka-Cola) to trigger a fatal heart attack in Boss Mordino, which results in a 1000 XP bonus and prevents the Mordinos from taking control of Reno in the end.
|Combat leather jacket||City-Killer combat shotgun
12 gauge shotgun shell x32
Big Jesus Mordino only appears in Fallout 2.
Behind the scenes
- Big Jesus Mordino is likely a reference to Big Enus Burdett of the Smokey and the Bandit films. He, and his son, Lil' Enus Burdett, are rich and frequently make illegal bets and competitions.
- An unused proto of Big Jesus exists in the game files. It uses the default leather jacket male sprite and has marginally higher SPECIAL stats, but is inferior in terms of skills and derived stats.