The entrance is heavily guarded by Gunners along with two assaultrons outside, and one assaultron and a Mister Gutsy inside. An elevator takes the one down to the vault itself. The vault proper has three separate sections: the south side with the cafeteria and detox chamber, the west side with the reactor down below and the Overseer's office above, and the north side containing a heavily trapped tunnel that leads to the residential area.
Vault 95 was designed to house a maximum of 72 people as shown in a blueprint behind the Overseer's desk showing the layout of the entire vault.
- Two bottlecap mines - One in the Detox factility, the other in the northernmost room of the Residential area with the bobblehead.
- Stealth Boy in an Advanced locked room on the west side near the reactor.
- One of the highest collections of aluminum, in the form of aluminum cans, TV dinner trays, and surgical trays, rounding out to around 115 pieces.
- Jet was not created until after the Great War, making it impossible for it to be in Vault 95 for the residents to use. While some may argue that the Jet was brought in by the Gunners, a Vault-Tec Regional HQ terminal entry confirms the Jet was supplied by Vault-Tec, and its presence in Vault 95 remains inconsistent with Fallout canon.
- While the enemies within the vault periodically respawn, the items do not.
- If Cait is wearing power armor, she will automatically exit it when she enters the clean room.
- The Master locked door leading to the facilities wing can be opened by the terminal upstairs in the overseer's office.
- According to the Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide, there were still vault residents living in the vault at the time of the Gunners taking over.
Behind the scenes
In the overseer's terminal, a logged document regarding one of support meetings where the question of the frequency of the group meetings is brought up, in addition to other spontaneous, off topic questions asked by several dwellers can be found. In the dialog, a Resident by the name of Randall makes several comments about fellow vault dwellers and about the detox program. Randall and many of the details regarding the nature of the support meeting can be seen as a reference to the book and movie "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest." Where "Randall" in the Meeting notes can be seen as the character Randle McMurphy.
- Has platform::PC The player character may become stuck while searching behind some broken generators and be forced to load a previous savegame. [已核实]
- Has platform::PC The elevator leading down to the vault may glitch and fail to load the vault. This causes the character to be stuck inside the elevator, unable to exit or fast travel away. A quicksave before entering the elevator is recommended. Restarting the game will fix the bug. [verification overdue]
- Has platform::Playstation 4 The player character may get permanently stuck if stunned by the Gunner wielding the shock baton while performing a V.A.T.S. strike.[verification overdue]
- Has platform::Xbox One A hole in the floor near the hidden chem closet reveals a zoomed up random image from somewhere in the vault, e.g. a door, an ammo box, etc.[已核实]
- Has platform::Playstation 4 It is possible for the Big Guns Bobblehead to be missing.[verification overdue]
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide, page 358 - "Gunners have overwhelmed the vault dwellers here and are utilizing this location for purposes other than those originally intended."