Fallout 3 locations project
|“||I'm off to Vault 112 to search for anything of Braun's that might help me get this purifier up and running. All I know is that it's West of some place called "Evergreen Mills," and it's well hidden in some sort of garage. But I'll find it, I have to. It's so close, but that's the story of Project Purity, isn't it? An eternity of "almost there's". Let's see if Braun has the missing puzzle piece.||”|
由於112號避難所不可能依靠身處寧靜躺椅艙的人類住民去維護，因此取而代之改由一群特殊的機器腦看守者負責。這些機器腦會一直維持非敵對狀態（即使受到攻擊亦然），亦未有安裝戰鬥抑制器。當玩家進入避難所，玩家會被告知自己「比預定遲到了202.3年」。因為112號避難所的實驗時長為無限，所以避難所別樹一格使用了地熱發電。所使用的是Sure Power地熱發電組，以及備用的是X-Tra Sure Power地熱發電組。避難所的地熱渦輪層沒有開放讓人進入。主大廳具備一台Think Machine 3600r大型主機。它既負責了一般避難所電腦系統的功能，同時亦作為模擬空間控制的電腦系統，持續運行主模擬程序以及同步各個寧靜躺椅艙。它似乎連接著多個相對小型的電腦，那些電腦則負責每個艙的圖像處理和使用者的健康狀況。
- It is easily possible to stumble on Smith Casey's Garage and subsequently find Vault 112 long before the game has indicated to go there as part of Scientific Pursuits; in fact, the player can find it as early as just after finishing Escape!, subsequently skipping Following in His Footsteps and Galaxy News Radio entirely, similar to the possibilities in previous games. If the player walks completely into the vault and triggers the initial dialogue with the Robobrain about how they are 202.3 years late for their entrance into the vault, the game will automatically begin Scientific Pursuits whether the player wants to or not. Dialogue from this point forward will reflect the new position in the plot.
- It is possible to lock oneself into Dr. Braun's office.
- Only ten of the thirteen Tranquility Loungers in the main hall are actually in use by official inhabitants. One is broken down, while another is used by the Lone Wanderer to enter the simulation. The final tranquility lounger is used by the Lone Wanderer's Dad, assumed to be an extra tranquility lounger when the vault was constructed, to enter the simulation.
- The Lounger Monitors in the main hall can be activated. Some of them give information on the subjects, e.g. Old Lady Dithers shows "inconsistent readings" and "anomalies". In fact she is the only vault resident who has somehow managed to retain, despite Braun's constant killing and mind-wipes, the knowledge that she's really in a simulation.
- Attacking the Robobrains will not make them hostile, however you will lose karma if you kill them.
- Due to the vault's one-time use, it can be used as extra storage space, or another home, to the Lone Wanderer. Safety of items stored here has been confirmed.
- The map, which is based on Vault-Tec's own records, that shows all DC Area Vaults in the Citadel doesn't show Vault 112. Likewise, the Vault listing in Vault-Tec's own mainframe at the Vault-Tec Headquarters does not mark it on your map.
- In one of Doctor Pinkerton's journals in his terminal it says that he stole a memory chip from this vault.
- The Robobrains may refuse to speak to the player as they are "not at liberty to chat right now". The first one the Lone Wanderer comes across will even stop him/her to just to say that she is busy. This may be due to entering the Citadel and accidentally starting the quest Picking up the Trail. However, the player can still get a Vault 112 jumpsuit from the upper level clinic on one of the tables or the lockers which allows you to access Tranquility Lane. Note that this particular jumpsuit may be invisible, though the player is still able to pick it up if they manage to find its exact position (look under notes).
- ps3 xbox360 Upon exiting the Tranquility Lane simulation, the player may find that they have mysteriously received dozens of Frag Grenades .
- pc ps3 Before entering the Vault, or better before entering the Garage it is recommended to save , because it's possible that one (or more?) of the Followers (e.g. Charon) disappear after leaving the Vault. If the Companions enter the Vault with the Lone Wanderer, they may need to be re-hired at their home-position . but will allways retrurn to where you found them eg. charon will go back to Underworld it may take a long time but it will happen
- Sometimes, when exiting the Vault, the final door before the entrance may glitch, and be unusable. After opening it, the player will be bounced back across the hallway to the first Robobrain.
- xbox360 When walking through Vault 112, screens may change to monochrome purple . This color state stays in the savegame and reload. Probable graphics error.
Appearances in games編輯
This Vault appears in Fallout 3.