The outer array and the hangar is controlled by the Rust Devils. The hangar trapdoor is unlocked by first using a terminal in the upper wooden structures of the outer compound. Note that the terminal only appears after starting the quest Headhunting.
During the quest Headhunting, the player character must fight their way to a robobrain known as Jezebel. When found, Jezebel is just a robobrain head attached to a computer. Jezebel tells the Sole Survivor she will help with defeating the Mechanist in return for getting her out of the satellite array and finding her a new body.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox is hidden in an orange trolley in the corner of the room with radioactive waste barrels on shelves. Contains a little Easter egg scene with one teddy bear reading a bedtime story to another teddy bear.
- Hazmat suit tucked in behind the radioactive waste barrels on the lower shelves.
- 鐵衛兵阿哈伯的頭盔, a unique sentry bot head mod, can be looted off of Ahab.
- Missile launcher, two missiles, and a bottlecap mine in the large room where you find Jezebel and Ahab, on the third floor, past the deployable railing, next to the Protectron pods.
- 核融合核心在 the right after the go through the door with tripwire outside.