|關於the Fallout: New Vegas location，參見Black Mountain。|
战前由阿尔帕克控股有限公司经营，其项目为TNT圆顶租凭业务。其中二号圆顶目前是由格林订制防御系统公司使用，三号圆顶是由核子可乐企业使用 (at least 2 domes).Its earlier function was the manufacture of high explosives for the United States military and for this reason, it was folded under the command of the Department of Defense's Reclamation and Renovation branch. It appears, though, that the facility suffered a catastrophic fate before the war, with its acid vats exploding, rendering it useless for the war effort.
This location consists of a fenced-off area containing a building with an industrial area to its east. The building consists of a single room containing desks and file cabinets. There is a Picklock 3 safe in the floor beneath of the desks which can be unlocked using the terminal on the desk. A skeleton of a dead soldier holding an army helmet lies in the corner of the building beside a toolbox. The industrial area is full of radioactive barrels, pools of toxic water and broken machinery.
TNT dome #2 is southeast of this location, up the hill a bit from the inaccessible dome 5. The key can spawn at one of three locations: Pleasant Valley cabins, inside a hidden wall safe buried beneath one of the cabins, abandoned mine shaft Elaine in a locker, or at the Mount Blair trainyard, also in a locker.
TNT dome #3 is northeast of the office building. Follow the road, East 88, until it curves right and starts up a hill. Just before the curve, there is a rock pile on the left side of the road. The door to dome #3 is on the left side of the rock pile. This is the Nuka-Cola collector's dome, and the key to the door is available after following a trail of clues and other keys:
- A corpse by Pylon V-13, on the ground near the entrance scaffolding. It contains a toolbox key, which leads to a toolbox on the Watoga shoreline, east from the Shopping Plaza, by the body of a woman on the sandstone formations. The key inside leads to a dog house in Sutton, north of Red Rocket, which contains a key to a locker in the Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant. The locker is located behind the counter in the testing sign-in/interview area. The key leads to Dome 3 at Black Mountain Ordnance Works. The plans for the paint will spawn on top of the cart but are not instanced. Player characters only get one per server.
TNT dome #7 is on the far side (east-northeast) of the first rock formation just to the northeast of the fast travel arrival point. In patch 126.96.36.199, it was made accessible by performing a keyhunt for two paired key cards at Kanawha Nuka-Cola plant and Tanagra Town, the Nuka Cola marketing access code from the crashed plane site, generating a one-time use code from Ingram Mansion, then traveling to Overlook cabin to uncover two secret doors to get TNT dome key 7.
The other TNT domes are scattered around the area and are inaccessible.
- TNT圓頂#2- 首先前往Graninger farm東南邊找到生鏽的鑰匙，接著前往弗雷迪的恐怖屋取得遭竊的終端機密碼，再到摩根鎮的影風公寓取得M.葛林的授權碼，然後到歡樂谷小屋取得TNT圓頂鑰匙2。
- TNT圓頂 #3 - 首先去電塔V-13取得工具箱鑰匙，再到瓦托加取得克雷兒箱子的鑰匙，然後前往薩頓取得核子可樂置物櫃鑰匙，最後到卡諾瓦核子可樂工廠取得TNT圓頂鑰匙3。
- TNT圓頂 #7 - 首先前往塔納格拉鎮和卡諾瓦核子可樂工廠取得一副配對鑰匙卡，然後到墜毀的飛機取得核子可樂行銷授權碼，再到英格蘭姆大廈生成一次性金鑰，最後到瞭望小屋取得TNT圓頂鑰匙7。
- 設計圖：X-01動力裝甲核子可樂量子口味塗裝 - This paint is an understated, stylish blue with a small, discrete Nuka-Cola Quantum emblem.
Black Mountain Ordnance Works appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenes
The Black Mountain Ordnance Works may be based on the West Virginia Ordnance Works, an ammunition manufacturing plant spanning 2,000 acres that operated during World War II. It was also at this location that the first known sighting of the "Mothman" occurred in November 1966.
TNT dome #3
TNT dome #7