這種用土狼嚼煙和甜木豆莢做出來的飲料就是給熬夜的人準備的，讓人保持頭腦清醒思維敏捷，it comes with the negative drawback of making it harder to maintain focus in pitched combat.
When drinking the coffee, a coffee mug may be added to the consumer's inventory, although there is a chance that it may break.
The effects of the item to INT/AGL respectively depend on the level of the Survival skill.
Survival Skill effect编辑
coffee mug (1)
coffee pot¹ (1)
Honest Hearts add-on
Black coffee (1)
¹ The coffee pot will remain in the crafter's inventory afterwards, and can be re-used.
- Zion Canyon - May be sold by Joshua Graham.
- Angel cave - In a footlocker behind Joshua Graham's chair.
- Zion Ranger station - In a locked (Lockpick 50) footlocker.
- Stone Bones cave - In a footlocker near the computer terminal.
- The healing is immediate, even in Hardcore mode.
- It shares the same world model as a normal coffee mug, and because of this it is empty when dropped.
- The number to be crafted displayed cannot exceed the number of coffee pots on hand.
- The coffee mug, when empty, weighs 1 pound, despite this drink weighing only 0.02.
- With Survival at around 80-100, black coffee can be quite potent, giving a +6 to Intelligence, but a quite hefty -3 to Agility.
- Although black coffee contains addictive coyote tobacco chew, the drink itself is non-addictive.