|“||Lost, huh? If you say so. If you head over to the front terminal building you should be able to get in through the garage doors in back.||”|
- Upstairs next to the interrogation room, there is a box in the jail with an MP confiscated goods trunk that requires a Lockpick skill of 100 to open. Contained inside is Boxing Times, 2 doctor's bags, Locksmith's Reader, Mentats, Patriot's Cookbook, a super stimpak, and ¡La Fantoma!. However, after completing The White Wash quest, you will be given the key to the trunk as a reward.
- 2 ice cold Nuka-Cola's, in an open freezer just outside the interrogation room, near the shelves.
- 一份名為Sniper nest location的筆記在科提斯上尉的房間桌上。
- The door guards are not hostile if you enter the doors into the building after traveling on the monorail, even if above conditions are not met. Upon leaving and re-entering the building, that behavior is reset.
- The bed in Daniel Contreras' jail cell can be slept in, although the player may have to switch to 3rd person view in order to interact with the bed.
Camp McCarran terminal building appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Even if the player has been branded a terrorist by the NCR and has fought and killed NCR soldiers in the terminal building, the two scientists and some non-unique NCR soldiers may remain friendly.[已核实]