Interactions with the player character
|此角色可以修理物品。||修理 瓶盖: -|
|此角色出租床位。||价格: - 瓶盖。|
- Jewel of the Commonwealth: McDonough is first met in the entrance to Diamond City and gets into an argument with Piper Wright. If the Sole Survivor passes a Speech check, McDonough can direct them to Valentine Detective Agency.
- Getting a Clue: McDonough can be convinced to hand over the key to Kellogg's house.
- Political Leanings: The Sole Survivor must obtain McDonough's report and deliver it to Justin Ayo.
- In Sheep's Clothing: McDonough is confronted in his office after it's revealed that he is a synth and is holding Geneva hostage. The Sole Survivor can convince him with a medium Speech check to release his hostage to prevent her from being harmed.
|服装||武器||其他 物品||死 亡|
|Pipe gun||Kellogg's house key||Synth component|
- While listening to John Hancock describe his childhood with McDonough, he starts several sentences with "Guy". This was originally thought to be Mayor McDonough's first name; however, similar sentences start that way in later dialogue.
- "You devious, rabble-rousing slanderer! The level of dishonesty in that paper of yours! I'll have that printer scrapped for parts." – McDonough speaking to Piper
- "I will NOT speak to members of the press. Piper can wait outside." – McDonough tells Piper
Mayor McDonough appears only in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenes
Piper's interactions with Mayor McDonough seem to be inspired by Bob Woodward's and Carl Bernstein's reporting of the Watergate scandal which eventually led to the resignation of President Nixon. This is further lampshaded by Mayor McDonough's "I Am Not a Synth" speech.
- SRB terminal (Lower), Infiltrator Unit: McDonough, P1: "I'm starting to wonder if M7-62 (the Infiltrator unit "McDonough") hasn't begun to outlive its usefulness. Assuming the identity of Diamond City's mayor has provided us with invaluable intelligence over the years, but suspicions have only continued to mount. This latest incident - the publication of that newspaper article specifically calling McDonough's humanity into question - might just be the tipping point."
- John Hancock: "But then he decides he's gonna try and get elected with his anti-Ghoul crusade - 'Mankind for McDonough.'"
Template:Navbox Diamond City