High Rise grew up with a troubled past, though it is never said why or what he did. He at some point joined the Railroad and is trying to work off the "misspent youth," and providing a safehouse at Ticonderoga for synths and other Railroad agents. High Rise is held in high regard by other Railroad agents, such as Deacon. He dies during Operation Ticonderoga, after Institute coursers raid the safehouse.
Interactions with the player character
- Boston After Dark: High Rise will help H2-22 by taking him to his safehouse, and giving him a safe haven.
- Operation Ticonderoga: The safe house - along with High Rise - has gone dark, the Sole Survivor is asked to go there and see what's happened.
|Road leathers||Laser rifle|
- In the game's files, High Rise's voice type is that of Low Road Franklin, another character that was credited as being voiced by Avery Kidd Waddell. This, in addition to several AI packages in the Creation Kit, indicates that High Rise's original name was Low Road Franklin, or he was meant as a replacement for Franklin and the scripts simply maintained Franklin's name.
- High Rise is referred to as "High Road" in an idle conversation between Desdemona, Doctor Carrington and PAM that will only play after Memory Interrupted has been started.
High Rise appears only in Fallout 4.
- Deacon: "Good old Ticon. High Rise is one of the best."
Template:Navbox The Railroad