junk food (2)
Tin can (1)
Sierra Madre martini (1)
A misc item version of the Sierra Madre martini exists within Dead Money's files, but was not included in the game. This version is a miscellaneous item rather than a consumable, has a weight of 0.1 and no value, and does not provide any way of using or consuming it.
Martinis have a 75% chance of being found in each of Dean's secret stashes.
- Sierra Madre martinis are not classified as either a food or medicine item, meaning the magnitude of their effects are not modified by any of the player character's skills.
- This item's effects are similar to Buffout (except for the higher hit points and Endurance). In fact, it uses the same behind-the-scenes effects in order to work.
- When dropped, its world model is a whiskey bottle. However, an empty whiskey bottle is not needed to craft the item.
- The Sierra Madre martini is one of the few items that is craftable without a skill requirement.
- Despite the fact that the Cloud residue is a highly deadly substance, it is perfectly drinkable with few side effects.
- Strangely, the recipe requires a tin can, although the actual container is obviously not that of a tin can. Also, although it carries the risk of alcohol addiction, no alcoholic beverage is used in crafting it.