食人族约翰森以前是纳瓦罗的一名英克雷士兵，是克莱格上尉的下属。他与战友奧萊恩经常就“哲学”问题发生争吵；as in, Moreno was ruthless and Johnson had reservations about killing. 他痛恨英克雷，反感他们的所作所为，he remained with them out of loyalty to his friends and squadmates; 并且经常违抗军令，出工不出力。In contrast with Moreno, Johnson actually agrees with a lot of the NCR's goals and believes them to be the Mojave's best hope for a stable and free future.
For Auld Lang Syne: Cannibal Johnson is one of five Enclave remnants the Courier must recruit.
- During "For Auld Lang Syne," if the player character encourages the Remnants to aid the Legion during the Second Battle of Hoover Dam, Johnson will refuse to participate in the attack and will leave the Remnants meeting in disgust. Unlike the similar scenario which occurs with Moreno if the player character encourages the Remnants to side with the NCR, Johnson cannot be convinced through any means to join the attack if the Legion is supported.
- In addition to For Auld Lang Syne, Johnson will usually follow the Courier into the Legate's Camp when fighting for an independent Vegas or NCR.
- Attacking the brahmin in the camp will turn him hostile.
- When working for Mr. House and having the Securitrons kill General Oliver and his NCR Rangers, Cannibal Johnson will attack the Courier alongside the Rangers and Oliver.
- With a Speech check of 30, Johnson will tell the Courier why he's named "Cannibal Johnson."
* Battle for Hoover Dam only
Cannibal's word for the Remnants bunker is "old," which he finds appropriate.
Cannibal Johnson appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
If one continues to talk to him about the Enclave, he will have a dialogue option about a drill sergeant who once caught a soldier without his uniform. This is a reference to Fallout 2 when the Chosen One travels to Navarro and talks to the drill sergeant there without wearing advanced power armor, Dornan will yell at him for being out of uniform.