Wade Airport is a location in the Forest region of Appalachia in 2102. It is a public workshop with claim and defend event quests. It also features a Poseidon power box, increasing the workstation's power for a time after completion of Powering Up Poseidon.
Located just off of Interstate 59, outside of the capital city of Charleston, Wade Airport was the local airport for the southern region of Appalachia. From here, civilians and politicians could fly in and out of the capital city with ease, and not have to drive all the way up to Morgantown to fly out of the region. The airport was also popular with small aircraft, such as small biplanes, the airport tarmac and hangars were littered with them and parts, presumably in progress of repair. Leading up to or on the day of the Great War, a Horizon Airlines plane crashed upon takeoff, prompting emergency crews to act.
At the northern end of the runway, there is a Skylanes Air crash site. This incident appears to have happened the day of the Great War as there are firetrucks around the area. One of the wings is partially in the air traffic control building.
The tarmac and some of the out-buildings have been fortified by super mutants.
- Raider power armor - Inside of a blue truck trailer at the south end of the runway with a skill 2 lock and a plasma mine underneath it.
- T-series power armor - In the hanger at the north-east edge of the airport, beside the control tower.
- Fusion core - On the desk to the right of the broken console at the top of the air traffic control tower.
- 警衛筆記 - 停機坪大門的警衛室，壞掉的終端機旁。門口停著一輛卡車。Inside the security gate hut by the tarmac entrance, on the counter by a broken terminal.
- 蘭登的筆記 - 機場航廈一台墜毀的垂直飛行機附近的骷髏手上。
Wade Airport appears only in Fallout 76.
Has platform::PC The wall next to the westernmost exit at the bottom level of the parking garage can be seen and walked through when approached from the inside of the garage.[已核实]