Goris is a humanoid figure wearing a long sleeved, hooded robe.牠是一個很有「風度」的學者，對這個世界充滿了求知慾。由於知道大部分人類看到死亡爪的第一反應就是開槍，他學會了把自己罩在一件寬大的袍子里偽裝起來，聲稱自己是一個人類，只不過由於畸形所以不便以真面目示人。通過這種辦法，牠混在人類中與他們一起旅行，如饑似渴地學習著人類的文化。
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: -|
|This character can modify weapons.||
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character has a talking head.|
|This character is allied with the following faction(s).||
- Talk to Goris: A simple task, just talk to the alpha male deathclaw.
- Goris may join the Chosen One's party in search of new experiences and knowledge. His absence from Vault 13 meant that he was the only survivor of Frank Horrigan's massacre of the "rebellious" deathclaws. He, possibly along with Xarn (depending on the Chosen's actions), are the only two surviving intelligent deathclaws but they can produce intelligent deathclaws, since the gene was made male specific and any intelligent male that mated with a non-intelligent female deathclaw would (most likely) produce intelligent deathclaws.
- Normally, Goris wears his brown robe everywhere he goes. However, when combat begins, he dramatically tosses them off, revealing his deathclaw form. The animation of Goris taking his robes off takes around five seconds, as does the animation of him putting his robes back on. As a companion, Goris is tough, quick and skilled in unarmed combat. However, his inability to use other weapons than his claws reduces his utility as an NPC somewhat (his tough hide is equivalent of combat armor).
- Goris can communicate with low-Intelligence player characters fully, which is fitting, since he lived with deathclaws of various IQ levels. Oddly, Goris does not mention that he is a deathclaw when first recruited. This means the Chosen One only finds out when they enter combat for the first time.
- Thanks to the combination of his extremely high Strength and lack of weapons or armor, Goris can be used to carry heavy equipment much easier than most other companions.
|+ Primary Statistics||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5||Stage 6|
|+ Secondary Statistics||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5||Stage 6|
|+ Tagged Skills||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5||Stage 6|
- Sometimes after combat ends when he is either knocked down, out, or unconscious, Goris might not put on his robe and end up walking around without it. However, returning to combat makes him put the robe on again.
- Goris is the only deathclaw companion to appear in the series so far.
- 革力士不是輻射系列中唯一的白化死亡爪。There are two that have been shown, one in Fallout 2 and a variant in Fallout 4.
- Goris was designed by John Deiley, as was the entirety of Vault 13 in Fallout 2.
- Under some circumstances after the deathclaw inhabitants of Vault 13 are killed a bug will deny recruiting Goris. After recruiting him he will instantly try to return to the Vault, setting up an infinite loop of asking him to join you and him returning. This can be worked around by pressing 0 right after clicking on the conversation option to recruit him. This instantly cancels the script that returns him to the Vault. [已核实]
- Another way of fixing the glitch is to ask to recruit him then leave the vault and go somewhere else (NCR as it is the closest) and wait a day or two, then come back to the vault and recruit Goris and this time it should work.