| ||關於the Nuka-World ride formerly owned by ArcJet Systems，參見ArcJet G-Force。|
|“||It was corporations like this that put the last nail in the coffin for mankind. They exploited technology for their own gains, pocketing the cash and ignoring the damage they'd done.||”|
在2076年3月 , XMB團隊在計畫一個月後遭受了挫折, 出現重量超标的问题，setting them potentially three to six months behind schedule. Reinhardt also became increasingly paranoid about security, 在辦公區安裝保全炮塔並讓旗下員工配戴識別證避免被炮塔開火。七月，太空總署展開火星發射計畫的公關活動，resulting in an increase of popularity and media coverage at ArcJet, causing Reinhardt to lie about their progress. In November, McClellan was able to fix the engine's weight issue, allowing ArcJet to finalize the project.
By 2077, ArcJet was able to complete the deep range transmitter project, allowing them to earn the proceeds from their contract. In February 2077, ArcJet planned to hold a press event to show off the first USSA test fire of the XMB booster engine. 然而测试当天，有一個新聞記者跑進引擎核心，被推进器的烈焰烧成了焦炭。The press event was cancelled and 萊因哈特叫布倫特隱瞞這起事件的經過prevent them from losing their contract. By September, the USSA warned Reinhardt that they may have to delay the Mars Shot Project due to the conflicts overseas.
In October, Dr. McClellan discovered the cover up of the dead reporter and told Reinhardt he 要直接報警。萊因哈特威脅要麥克萊倫還有他家人的命。 Despite this, McClellan still planned to把帶子交給媒體。
The layout of the building differs, depending on whether or not the Call to Arms quest has been started. Prior to starting the quest, the building will only consist of the main lobby and a corridor leading to a collapsed room. Once the quest has been started, the whole building will be accessible and infested by synths.
The upper floors of the building have suffered massive internal damage, making it a maze of collapsed floors and ceilings. This area consists of a main lobby area, offices, restrooms, data storage, and board rooms.
After passing the lab control room is a lobby defended by two ceiling mounted machine gun turrets and a handful of synths. This lobby gives access to several rooms which contain a weapons workbench, an armor workbench and a chemistry station. In the room with the chemistry station, an Expert locked terminal can be used to unlock a nearby Expert locked safe. In the eastern room, some stairs are leading up to the office area.
The office area is first accessed through the CEO's office, in which the Tesla Science Magazine issue #1 can be found. The corridors are heavily defended by 4 ceiling mounted turrets although they can be deactivated from a terminal located in the first room on the left hand side. In the northwest corner, a collapsed floor gives access to the receptionist area where a Advanced locked safe can be found and where stairs lead down to the ArcJet engine core.
ArcJet engine core编辑
Beneath the main building is a large rocket engine test chamber. The XMB booster engine can be found suspended from the ceiling. At the bottom of the chamber is a facilities terminal inside a small control room that can be used to restore auxiliary power. The engine is still functional and can be activated by pressing the start button in this control room once power is restored. The engine will test fire and the intense flames from will turn all synths inside the chamber to piles of ash. This can only be done once and cannot be repeated.
The only way to access the top section of the chamber is to ride the elevator due to collapsed stairs. At the top is a main control room and multiple synth enemies. Here one can find the deep range transmitter and an elevator to the surface.
- 廢棄的電弧噴射系統工作紀錄 – 在實驗控制室桌上終端旁。
- 技術人員個人紀錄 - 在電弧噴射引擎核心區域，底層火箭控制室桌上，旁邊還有一個垃圾發射器。
- 電弧噴射系統專案經理的密碼 - 在電弧噴射引擎核心區域，在專案經理的終端右邊高處櫃子裡。解鎖旁邊終端。
- 低頻發射器 – 號召武裝的任務道具，在火箭測試區(引擎核心區)搭電梯到上層的控制室，在其中一個合成人身上。
- 隱身小子 – 在一處漏水的小廳左側有著倒塌樓梯的房間，進去解鎖左邊的門後上去二樓右轉，在向下的倒塌樓梯上，旁邊有保險箱。
- 特斯拉科學第一期 – 在執行長終端旁邊。跟上面一樣，通過解鎖門但這次上樓梯後往左走，在第一個房間內。
- 逾期圖書 – 在會議室桌上，在二樓碰到三個機槍塔那裡，走道的東北角落那間就是。
- 2個核融合核心 – 一個在火箭控制室(引擎核心區)深處的引擎發電區域。第二個在發電機裡，位於電弧噴射系統公司北方的小倉庫外，通往倉庫的山坡上有著地雷陷阱。
- 胖子發射器 – 在電弧噴射引擎核心區域，牆上標註"2"(層)的房間桌上。需要從上層往下跳到第二層的走道上。
- There is a mine under the car in front of ArcJet Systems.
- One can test the XMB propulsion system after reactivating auxiliary power outage by interacting with the red button near the Junk Jet.
- To the west one will find a cabin where a ghoul doctor named Bethany lives. The place is highly irradiated.
- If the Fat Man is taken after the main quest has ended, the dominant faction will begin patrolling the building for the first time.
- The interior of this location does not reset.
P.A.M. can give the missions to kill Coursers (Railroad) in this location but you won't have access to most areas yet due to another companion mission not being completed yet. This will leave you unable to finish the mission.[已核实]
- This can be fixed by using a power armor glitch. Simply face the broken door in third-person, aim your gun to push yourself into the door a little, hold the button to exit the power armor, then turn your back to the door. If done right, you will get out through the door. This will however start Call to Arms and cause Paladin Danse to show up but attempt to leave. The quest cannot be finished this way however.
- In the Engine Core section, when you activate the rocket engine while the quest Call to Arms is not activated and Paladin Danse is not in the room, companions will get stuck in the observation room. Reloading an earlier save is the only way to fix them.[已核实]
- The project manager's terminal will show [EXPERT] to unlock, but the Sole Survivor will be unable to hack it with only rank 2 of the Hacker perk. [已核实]
- ↑ Fallout 4 loading screen hints: "In the years before the war, ArcJet Systems was a successful military and civilian aerospace contractor, specializing in communications and propulsion systems.
- ↑ Vault Dweller's Survival Guide - Page 302 : "ArcJet was a contractor specializing in the design and development of custom-built high-tech aviation equipment. This particular facility included offices and labs for their staff, as well as a secure test chamber for new products in development."
- ↑ Mars Shot Project Notes 08-2075: "Having my team start working on the XMB Booster before we secured the contract was a gamble, but it looks like it's going to pay off big."
- ↑ ArcNet Mail - Security Concerns: "I'd like to have your team get together and implement a new security strategy for the ArcJet complex. This is our first contract for the USSA, and I don't intend to have any security slip-ups while we're working on the XMB Booster Engine. I want you to double the coverage twenty-four hours a day, and install automated countermeasures inside the facility."
- ↑ Mars Shot Project Notes 12-2075: "Thanks to Dr. McClellan, we're on schedule and under budget. The USSA is thrilled with our progress and is already talking to me about future contracts after we deliver."
- ↑ Mars Shot Project Notes 03-2076: "The USSA is demanding that the engine can't exceed their strict weight allowance, but thanks to the uranium refinement subsystem, we're a few hundred tons over. We're now one month behind schedule, and I'm frankly starting to panic."
- ↑ XMB Booster Notes - 03-2076 "I think the weight issue might add anywhere from three to six months to the schedule, but we might get lucky and figure it out sooner."
- ↑ ArcNet Mail - Turrets
- ↑ Mars Shot Project Notes 07-2076
- ↑ XMB Booster Notes - 11-2076: "Thanks to some suggestions from my research team, and some sleepless nights, I've been able to reduce the XMB Booster's final shipping weight to literally seventeen pounds under the limit imposed by the USSA guidelines."
- ↑ Mars Shot Project Notes 02-2077
- ↑ Mars Shot Project Notes 03-2077
- ↑ Mars Shot Project Notes 09-2077: "All of the unrest overseas is making the USSA nervous about proceeding with the Mars Shot Project. They're telling me they may have to delay a year or more depending on what happens."
- ↑ XMB Booster Notes - 10-2077