In this location, the player character will find a small house. Both the inside and outside of the building contain high levels of radiation, with some areas reaching around 100 rads. Tripwires, a landmine, and a turret litter the interior. In the cellar, which is free of radiation, there are several more traps, including one that activates an assaultron.
One can also find three holotapes of pre-War answering machine tapes, in which a woman is leaving messages for a person named Coral. The woman, who states that she is not the child's mother, has been taking care of Coral's son while Coral apparently remained holed up in the Hobbyist location. It becomes apparent that the hobbyist hermit has been neglecting both the child and the woman, who finishes her last message with an aside to the child, "Sure thing, kiddo. I'm hungry too, and there's nothing for us here."
- A missile launcher can be taken from a trap to the left as one is entering the cellar. The tripwire connects the launcher near the bottom of the stairs.
- 休閒俱樂部訊息3月15日、3月28日和4月21日 - 總共三卷在地窖裡，終端機旁。
- The Sole Survivor will immediately sustain radiation damage upon fast traveling to this location.
- Traps and other items outside the cellar will respawn, while those inside do not.
The Electrical Hobbyist's Club only appears in Fallout 4.
- Characters will spontaneously ignite if they stand on the northeast corner of the roof.[已核实]
- It is possible to trigger the moving laser traps connected to the turret outside of the cellar through a wall.[已核实]