|關於an overview of laser pistol models in various games，參見Laser pistol。|
- 1 Background
- 2 Mentioned and cut content
- 3 References
- 4 Characteristics
- 5 Locations
- 6 Related quests
- 7 References
太阳能聚光器是使用日光作为能量来源的special laser pistol。暴露在日光下充能完毕之后可以满足六次发射所需，在那之后它就必须重新充能。
- For the unique versions that appear in Fallout 3, see: Smuggler's End, Colonel Autumn's laser pistol and Protectron's Gaze.
- For the modified version that appears in the Fallout 3 Broken Steel add-on, see: Colonel Autumn's laser pistol
- For the unique versions that appear in Fallout: New Vegas and its Honest Hearts add-on, see: Pew Pew, missing laser pistol and Compliance Regulator
- For other versions in Fallout Shelter, see: rusty laser pistol, tuned laser pistol, focused laser pistol, amplified laser pistol
- For the unique AEP7 found in Fallout Shelter, see Smuggler's End
A small energy weapon often used by the Institute and its synths.
Home-made electric laser pistol
Electric laser pistol
This kind of electric laser weapon only appears in the city of Los and is to be manufactured using technology contained in the Secret Vault. This rare weapon is only found in the Secret Vault and was part of the Secret Vault guards' weaponry.
Mentioned and cut content
AEP5 laser pistol
The AEP5 laser pistol was a military model that was notorious for its problems with overheating.
Phazer是把強大、奇特的雷射武器of unknown origin. 只能在神秘的联邦快递太空梭坠毁地点找到的, and is a reference to the Star Trek weapon.
APOLLO laser pistol
The APOLLO laser pistol is a primary weapon designed and abandoned by Poseidon Energy that science-oriented characters in Van Buren could complete.
Unnamed laser pistol
An unnamed laser pistol.
- Dialogue files from Fallout 2 - "Pointy end with the laser diode goes toward the enemy. Then pull the trigger." .
- Citadel terminal entries on the AEP7 laser pistol in Fallout 3.  引用错误：无效
- In-game description for the Magneto-laser pistol in Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics. 
- In-game description for the Solar Scorcher in Fallout 2. 
- Guardian of Forever special encounter in Fallout 2. 
- DCTA laser firearms protocol. 
Laser weapons tend to become less effective as the game progresses due to the fact that most late-game enemies have high resistance and threshold to laser damage. The Wattz 1000 can roast most weaker enemies, but you'd be better off with a Glock 86 if you want an energy weapon handgun.
Can be upgraded with a magnetic focusing field, tightening the laser emission by Algernon in Fallout 2. This gives its damage -50% to laser resistance and -5 to laser threshold, making it much more effective late in the game.
- Can be found on the fifth floor of the West Tek Research Facility.
- Can be given to you by Mathia for your assignment from General Maxson in Lost Hills..
In the game, the Salvatores have begun conducting secret transactions with the Enclave (the player will be asked to guard one such transaction for Louis Salvatore's final quest), trading dangerous chemicals for Wattz 1000s (or "lightbringers" as they are referred to by denizens of New Reno). This gives the Salvatores an immense advantage over the other "families", and, using the "lightbringers", the Salvatores brutally massacre Mordino family members in the streets, striking fear into all those who oppose Salvatore.
Although no family is willing to fight the laser-packing Salvatores head-on, Orville Wright will ask the Chosen One to locate a source of weaponry which would give the Wrights a chance at doing so, and Big Jesus Mordino will contract him or her to murder Louis Salvatore as revenge for the massacre.
Eldridge is willing to pay if someone brings him one of the weapons to examine.