|“||Eyes up here please.||”|
Sydney is an independent mercenary who specializes in obtaining relics. She prefers going for the more dangerous scores (like the Declaration of Independence) and takes risks. She is beautiful, but finds men approaching her irritating. She is a loner. She prefers not speaking about her dark past. When she was very young, her mother was raped and killed by raiders. She spent years perfecting her combat skills and never welshes on a deal.
當她還是小孩子的時候，她的老爸在國賓館的軍火交易中被人家射殺身亡，之後她就獨自一人在破敗的華府流浪。等到她變成青少年時就已經擁有使用槍枝的能力了(這是她爸在生前所教她的)，之後她就成為盜寶獵人並替亞伯拉罕‧華盛頓工作；In her own words: "After he loaded me up with caps, I got piss drunk, got laid and was happy for the first time in a while. I haven't looked back since."
Effects of player's actions编辑
- Bragging Rights: If the Lone Wanderer refuses to team up with Sydney or double crosses her in the National Archives, she and her friend Emaline will attack in a random encounter. Killing them will result in bad karma.
- A note from Little Moonbeam's father 是雪梨的父親留給她的紙條在其遇害地國賓館。如果你拿給雪梨的話，她會把她專屬的雪梨超級衝鋒槍送給你。
- 等任務完成後，她會離開國家檔案館獨自走到地下城的第九層酒吧跟其他屍鬼一起喝酒聊天, stating that she likes to hang out at Underworld because the ghouls do not constantly hit on her.
- If the player character enters combat with the residents of Underworld while Sydney is a vendor there, she will fight on their side, unless they intentionally (or accidentally) attack her.
- She can be very helpful in exploring the ruins of D.C. at lower levels, especially when used in conjunction with other companions such as Dogmeat and Charon due to their lack of a Karma requirement. However, it is advisable to carry a sizable supply of stimpaks to keep her healed through dialogue, and to watch her health carefully, as unlike a permanent companion she does not automatically regenerate health.
- It is possible to pickpocket and reverse-pickpocket Sydney for items, after the super mutant attack, but before speaking to her. However, once recruiting her as a companion, pickpocketing or reverse-pickpocketing her is not possible until Stealing Independence is concluded with Sydney surviving. Also, if one decides to give her a different weapon other than Sydney's 10mm "Ultra" SMG, she will use up any ammunition given to her.
- "Why don't you take a holodisk picture? It'll last longer."
- "Keep your eyes on the mission, and off my ass, please."
- "Eyes up here please."
- "After he loaded me up with caps, I got piss drunk, got laid and was happy for the first time in a while. Haven't looked back since."
- "Nice. I'm dying and you're making jokes."
- "Alright, less gawking and more walking."
Sydney appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenes编辑
- Sydney is a reference to the character Sydney Fox from the TV show Relic Hunter.
- She is called "My little moonbeam" by her father. However, in the Spanish edition, it became "Mi rayito de sol," which correctly translates, from Spanish to "My little sunbeam." The reason for the change is unclear, as it could just as easily have been: "Mi rayito de luna: My little moonbeam."
- There is an exploit that makes it possible to receive an unlimited supply of Sydney's 10mm "Ultra" SMG in perfect condition and 10mm ammunition. [已核实]
- You can't pickpocket Sydney after recruiting her - neither during the quest nor after completing it. You just get the "talk" option when crouching. [已核实]
- When she's in the bar in Underworld she can sometimes die, and will be slumped over on the floor. It is unknown what causes this. [已核实]
- Sydney will sometimes not appear in Underworld. [已核实]
- In case Sydney does not appear in Underworld, she might be found in the entrance of Anacostia Crossing station from Rivet City's side. If the tunnel has not been cleared, she could get killed and never reach Underworld. [已核实]