| ||本文介紹的是the location that is home to the Brotherhood of Steel. 關於the Hidden Valley location，參見Hidden Valley。|
|“||Then allow me to explain our situation. This bunker is currently locked down, allowing no entry or exit, with you being one of the few exceptions.||”|
The Hidden Valley bunker is a location in the Mojave Wasteland. There are four similar-looking bunkers located close to each other in Hidden Valley, southeast of Sloan in the Mojave Wasteland. One particular bunker is the entrance to the home of the Brotherhood of Steel. It is directly northwest of the fast travel location (center of area) with a small broken tree stump directly on top of the dome.
這個掩體的特徵是頭頂有一截樹樁。 There is a hollowed-out rock marked with a heart and "no bomb" graffiti located to the west of the entrance to the bunker (This is also the fast-travel point). The cement wall around the bunker's door includes these graffiti, as well as graffiti that reads, "BAN THE BOMB," "GIVE PEACE A CHANCE!!!," and several others.
The facility is divided into an entrance area and two main levels. The Brotherhood of Steel Paladins will respawn after a couple of days. If the player character plans to take over, it is advised to do so in one trip.
- Greased Lightning can be bought from the bunker's weapons dealer after McNamara/Hardin gives the player character full access.
- Brotherhood Elder's robe, worn by Elder McNamara or Edgar Hardin if he is made elder.
- Fat Man located under a tin plate behind a hard locked door.
- 維羅妮卡: "嗨，給我來個大杯的核子奶昔，一個加肉的雙頭牛漢堡，哦對了，這次少放點龍舌蘭"
- 羅姆斯: "維羅妮卡，設置密碼是為了妳的安全。"
- 維羅妮卡: "快開門，羅姆斯，我知道你家住哪。"
- 羅姆斯: "(嘆) 看在皮特的份上，在開門了。歡迎回家，維羅妮卡。"
- Most of the Brotherhood on level 1 can be killed with no Karma or reputation loss by hacking the terminal (hard) near the entrance (as long as the deed is not seen) and turning the turrets against the Brotherhood.
- Four Brotherhood of Steel Paladins will regularly go out on patrol between 1am-3am, guarding the area near the bunker until just before dawn.
- On the right of McNamara is a map of the Mojave, similar to the map found in the Citadel from Fallout 3, with several locations marked by symbols: REPCONN HQ, Helios One, the Fort, Camp McCarran, the Lucky 38, and Nellis Air Force Base. All seem to be the centers of power for the major factions.
- The layout and general appearance of the corridors and rooms of Hidden Valley look almost identical to Raven Rock. This is most likely due to the fact that they are both pre-War US military installations.
- In the medical room near the shooting range, there is a gene-projector identical to the one used in Fallout 3, it even has "Sex", "Race", "Face", and "Body" buttons.
- It is possible to steal two full sets of T-45d power armor without having to pickpocket Knight Torres for the key. To the far left of the barrier that separates the player character and Torres, there is a crevice that is close enough to a shelf containing four sets of power armor. By going to the crevice and walking close enough, the two sets of armor will be takeable. However, since it must be done without crouching, it will not be possible to tell if anyone sees it.
- pc When the bunker is first entered and Paladin Ramos is spoken to, he will order the player character to follow him to Elder McNamara, but the player character will be unable to move. Wearing non-faction clothing and/or staying outside of Ramos' office seems to fix this. 表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- pc The Paladin sitting at the shooting range may go missing. His reference ID is: 0010a6ff To bring him back, use the console command prid 0010A6FF followed by moveto player. Upon returning, he will be wearing his helmet.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- xbox360 About three or more Brotherhood Paladins may spawn in the same shooting range stall and become stuck there trying to shoot at the target dummy. This may cause one of the Paladins to drop their Gauss rifle on the floor next to them. Though the weapon is labeled "steal," it will not have an effect on Karma or status with the Brotherhood, nor will any of the nearby Paladins seem to notice the weapon being taken.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- xbox360 By closing and re-opening the locker where the player character's belongings are placed in, the locker will be refilled with various ammunition, allowing the collection of an unlimited amount of energy weapon ammunition (by constantly zoning in and out) and converting the ammunition into other types of energy ammunition, or even max charge the ammunition at the workbench on level 2.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- ps3 The merchant may begin to lag when asked to see her wares. The merchant will repeat her lines several times before the item menu appears.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- xbox360 Inhabitants may react to the firing exercises on the shooting range as real combat, and be unresponsive to attempts at communication.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- xbox360 Veronica may repeat any sentence said on the intercom repeatedly, thus making her unable to converse with. This can be fixed by reloading a save.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- xbox360 ps3 Occasionally, when visiting the Hidden Valley bunker with Veronica as a companion, the bunker will appear to have been destroyed, and the inner entrances blocked with rubble, even if the self destruct has not been activated. However, if the bunker is visited with Arcade Gannon and ED-E in tow, Brotherhood Paladins will spawn and attack upon exiting fast travel. If the player character wears the Brotherhood power armor and enters the bunker, the entrances will be open and they will be free to move around the bunker and interact. Although, characters may become hostile towards Arcade and ED-E, but will not become hostile, provided they are still wearing a Brotherhood faction outfit and do not engage in combat. They will then be able to operate the self-destruct terminal and destroy the Hidden Valley bunker, as evident by the plumes of black smoke coming from the exhaust vents noticeable upon exiting the bunker.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- pc If, after entering the room where the player character is approached and told to give up their weapons, they quickly run up on the side and engage the door, their companions will zone in next to them. This makes it easier to take on all of the guards. It is also possible to go through the conversation, and after giving up all of the equipment and weapons, but before fading completely to black, phase into conversation with the Elder in sneak-mode and open the door. This may interrupt the sequence and phase the player character behind the door with their companions, sometimes with all of their equipment.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- ps3 Rarely, after completing the Brotherhood quest Tend to Your Business and speaking to the Elder (and thus receiving Power Armor Training), the door exiting L1 to the Hidden Valley bunker will be locked and require a key. Though the key is obtained after earlier quests, it will no longer be there. Go to the Paladins at the bottom of the stairs, and pickpocket a key from them. This will not have an effect on Karma, and they do not seem to notice anyone reaching under their armor and taking a key right in front of them.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- xbox360 Unarmed attacks on characters in the VR room, such as Head Scribe Taggart, may cause them to fall through the floor. 表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- xbox360 On the second level of Hidden Valley Bunker, inside the computer room, there is an electrical panel on the right side of the entrance as you enter the room that is very difficult to interact with. When activated, the option to "Leaver the breakers alone" and "Cut the power to all but three of the terminals" is given. Cutting the power to the terminals cuts power to all of the terminals except the 4 in the center of the room, but it does not isolate the computer virus in Hidden Valley computer virus to those 4 terminals. 表达式错误：未预料的<操作符