|本文介紹的是the location that is home to the Brotherhood of Steel. 關於the Hidden Valley location，參見Hidden Valley。|
The Hidden Valley bunker is a location in the Mojave Wasteland, southeast of Sloan. There are four similar-looking bunkers in close proximity to one another within Hidden Valley, one of which is the entrance to the home of the Brotherhood of Steel.
The fast travel location can be distinguished by a hollowed-out rock marked with a heart and "no bomb" graffiti, which is located northwest of the entrance. 這個掩體的特徵是頭頂有一截樹樁，which is unique to this bunker, setting it apart from the others nearby. The cement wall around the bunker's door include graffiti that reads "BAN THE BOMB," "GIVE PEACE A CHANCE!!!" and several other similar sentiments.
Approved, unaccompanied access to the bunker cannot be gained unless at least one of the holotapes is recovered from the two dead Brotherhood of Steel paladins at the REPCONN headquarters, the paladins in Moe's crater near Black Mountain, or the two dead Brotherhood soldiers in a ditch on the artillery-battered area outside Nellis Air Force Base.
If at least one of the holotapes is in the inventory, the option to speak its passphrase into the intercom will be available. Alternately, access can be gained by picking the Very Hard lock, by having Veronica Santangelo as a companion, or by advancing far enough into any storyline to be asked to investigate the Brotherhood. If Veronica is not with the Courier, they will be arraigned, questioned, and forced to begin the Still in the Dark quest.
The facility is divided into an entrance area and two main levels. 進入掩體後，有一個大門廳，門廳里有一扇上鎖的門，這一點是4座掩體的共同之處。門後又是一間屋子和一扇門。如果你沒和維羅妮卡一起來的話，這裡會有2個兄弟會騎士看門。再進了這個門是個門廳。左邊是門房，裡面有個老騎士（托羅斯騎士，保安主管兼門衛）和一台終端，右邊是進避難所一層的樓梯。
- Greased Lightning can be bought from the bunker's weapons dealer after McNamara/Hardin gives the player character full access.
- Brotherhood Elder's robe, worn by Elder McNamara or Edgar Hardin if he is made elder.
- Fat Man located under a tin plate behind a hard locked door.
- 維羅妮卡: "嗨，給我來個大杯的核子奶昔，一個加肉的雙頭牛漢堡，哦對了，這次少放點龍舌蘭"
- 羅姆斯: "維羅妮卡，設置密碼是為了妳的安全。"
- 維羅妮卡: "快開門，羅姆斯，我知道你家住哪。"
- 羅姆斯: "(嘆) 看在皮特的份上，在開門了。歡迎回家，維羅妮卡。"
- Most of the Brotherhood on level 1 can be killed with no Karma or reputation loss by hacking the terminal (hard) near the entrance (as long as the deed is not seen) and turning the turrets against the Brotherhood.
- Four Brotherhood of Steel Paladins will regularly go out on patrol between 1am-3am, guarding the area near the bunker until just before dawn.
- On the right of McNamara is a map of the Mojave, similar to the map found in the Citadel from Fallout 3, with several locations marked by symbols: REPCONN HQ, Helios One, the Fort, Camp McCarran, the Lucky 38, and Nellis Air Force Base. All seem to be the centers of power for the major factions.
- The layout and general appearance of the corridors and rooms of Hidden Valley look almost identical to Raven Rock. This is most likely due to the fact that they are both pre-War US military installations.
- In the medical room near the shooting range, there is a gene-projector identical to the one used in Fallout 3, it even has "Sex", "Race", "Face", and "Body" buttons.
- It is possible to steal two full sets of T-45d power armor without having to pickpocket Knight Torres for the key. To the far left of the barrier that separates the player character and Torres, there is a crevice that is close enough to a shelf containing four sets of power armor. By going to the crevice and walking close enough, the two sets of armor will be takeable. However, since it must be done without crouching, it will not be possible to tell if anyone sees it.
Behind the scenes
- The Hidden Valley bunkers closely resemble storage bunkers located at the abandoned Groom Mine in Lincoln County, Nevada. The property on which the mine is located has a view of an airfield known as Area 51. The family who owned the mine had done so for 130 years and refused to sell to the United States Government in 2014. In response to this, the US government seized the mine under eminent domain from its previous owners in 2015. 
- When the bunker is first entered and Paladin Ramos is spoken to, he will order the player character to follow him to Elder McNamara, but the player character will be unable to move. Wearing non-faction clothing and/or staying outside of Ramos' office seems to fix this. [已验证]
- 0010A6FF To bring him back, use the console command prid 0010A6FF followed by moveto player. Upon returning, he will be wearing his helmet.[已验证] The Paladin sitting at the shooting range may go missing. His reference ID is:
- Gauss rifle on the floor next to them. Though the weapon is labeled "steal," it will not have an effect on Karma or status with the Brotherhood, nor will any of the nearby Paladins seem to notice the weapon being taken.[已验证] About three or more Brotherhood Paladins may spawn in the same shooting range stall and become stuck there trying to shoot at the target dummy. This may cause one of the Paladins to drop their
- By closing and re-opening the locker where the player character's belongings are placed in, the locker will be refilled with various ammunition, allowing the collection of an unlimited amount of energy weapon ammunition (by constantly zoning in and out) and converting the ammunition into other types of energy ammunition, or even max charge the ammunition at the workbench on level 2.[已验证]
- The merchant may begin to lag when asked to see her wares. The merchant will repeat her lines several times before the item menu appears.[已验证]
- Inhabitants may react to the firing exercises on the shooting range as real combat, and be unresponsive to attempts at communication.[已验证]
- Veronica may repeat any sentence said on the intercom repeatedly, thus making her unable to converse with. This can be fixed by reloading a save.[已验证]
- Arcade Gannon and ED-E in tow, Brotherhood Paladins will spawn and attack upon exiting fast travel. If the player character wears the Brotherhood power armor and enters the bunker, the entrances will be open and they will be free to move around the bunker and interact. Although, characters may become hostile towards Arcade and ED-E, but will not become hostile, provided they are still wearing a Brotherhood faction outfit and do not engage in combat. They will then be able to operate the self-destruct terminal and destroy the Hidden Valley bunker, as evident by the plumes of black smoke coming from the exhaust vents noticeable upon exiting the bunker.[已验证] Occasionally, when visiting the Hidden Valley bunker with Veronica as a companion, the bunker will appear to have been destroyed, and the inner entrances blocked with rubble, even if the self destruct has not been activated. However, if the bunker is visited with
- If, after entering the room where the player character is approached and told to give up their weapons, they quickly run up on the side and engage the door, their companions will zone in next to them. This makes it easier to take on all of the guards. It is also possible to go through the conversation, and after giving up all of the equipment and weapons, but before fading completely to black, phase into conversation with the Elder in sneak-mode and open the door. This may interrupt the sequence and phase the player character behind the door with their companions, sometimes with all of their equipment.[已验证]
- Tend to Your Business and speaking to the Elder (and thus receiving Power Armor Training), the door exiting L1 to the Hidden Valley bunker will be locked and require a key. Though the key is obtained after earlier quests, it will no longer be there. Go to the Paladins at the bottom of the stairs, and pickpocket a key from them. This will not have an effect on Karma, and they do not seem to notice anyone reaching under their armor and taking a key right in front of them.[已验证] Rarely, after completing the Brotherhood quest
- Unarmed attacks on characters in the VR room, such as Head Scribe Taggart, may cause them to fall through the floor. [已验证]
- Hidden Valley computer virus to those 4 terminals. [已验证] On the second level of Hidden Valley Bunker, inside the computer room, there is an electrical panel on the right side of the entrance as you enter the room that is very difficult to interact with. When activated, the option to "Leaver the breakers alone" and "Cut the power to all but three of the terminals" is given. Cutting the power to the terminals cuts power to all of the terminals except the 4 in the center of the room, but it does not isolate the computer virus in
Template:Navbox Hidden Valley Bunker