This antiques shop was operated by a con lady selling "antique" items to the Watogan elite. Unable to tell the difference, they bought up her wares by the truckload, turning a tidy profit and potentially allowing the owner to move to Watoga one day, if the Great War had not occurred. After the War, the Appalachian Brotherhood of Steel used the Antiques store as a staging area for salvage raids into Watoga, headed by Squire Schultz. The runs were mothballed after taking too many casualties to the robots prowling the streets of the city.
The store is a source of lots and lots of junk, as expected. There is a safe behind the counter (level 3) together with a terminal (level 2). Upstairs is the owner's bedroom with a caps stash and a Brotherhood body. The area can also spawn a pair of Brotherhood fatigues downstairs or upstairs. There's also a small supply shed out back with ammunition and a combat shotgun spawn.
The first floor consists of shelves and tables packed full of junk items. A small counter by the stairs with a safe and some shelves behind it houses the Going well holotape. The second floor contains a small bedroom with the BoS report - Antique store holotape next to a corpse. The shed out back contains an ammo box and a bed roll.
- 兄弟會報告：古董店 - 二樓兄弟會屍體旁桌上。
- 進行順利 - 櫃台後側。
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- Behind a bedpost on the second floor.
- On top of the roof's lower section, northeast at the edge, near hanging wind chimes.
- Two potential magazines:
- Behind the ground floor counter on the left.
- In the destroyed shack behind the store, next to a sleeping bag.
- Brotherhood lab coat and/or Brotherhood fatigues:
- Chance to spawn on the first floor in the right corner next to a cabinet container.
- Chance to spawn on the second floor on a vanity container.
- Random armor mod - Inside the store, on a shelf.
- Random weapon mod - In the shack behind the store, on a table.
Appalachian Antiques appears only in Fallout 76.