在战前，阿克托斯制药公司was a pharmaceutical company working on一个绝密项目叫天堂计划, which had the goal of building the perfect habitat for life to exist in. The scientists used animals that had been experimented on and mutated into dangerous new forms. They attempted to pacify the animals using specialized serums at a place called The Chasm.
核战发生時，地下的科学家wanted to send scouts to the surface to知道发生了什么。但是once the doors opened，无数狂尸鬼冲进了地下实验室，惊恐的教授们被虐杀，他们慌忙修改保安程序，想要控制机器人击杀尸鬼，但是 targeting protocols were unintentionally disabled and 机器人开始无差别的攻击活物。
Somehow, the security system was taken down, but the only remaining member of the original team is a robot, Quercus, 依然敬责的履行着自己的使命， sends out a distress signal, 邀请人们进行实验。
Arktos Pharma is a large industrial building with four floors, a basement, and a rooftop. Structural decay has caused many floors to collapse, creating lots of pitfalls and makeshift stairways. It has multiple entry points, the main ones being the official reception area on the north side of the building and a loading bay on the west side.
North of the building is a parking lot which is next to an entrance to the reception area. West of the building is a large loading bay. South of the building are three picnic tables with a cooler, overlooking a magnificent view of the Forest below. Finally to the east of the building is a small pavilion with benches and tables, as well as an outdoor staircase that leads up to the different levels of the building. There is another entry to the reception area here.
There are two doors leading into the reception area located at the northern end of the building. It is an atrium area with many couches and seats for people to sit on while waiting, a Nuka-Cola machine, and a medical supplies vending machine. An oblong reception pod can house three receptionists. There is a floor safe (Picklock 1) and a lunch pail behind the desk and one working terminal on the desk (Hacker 0). The terminal controls the turrets throughout the building and unlocks the floor safe. There are two elevators (which can travel to the Biome lab) south of the reception area and a small bathroom behind them. A flight of stairs leads upwards and a door to the west leads deeper into the facility. The loading bay is at the end of the corridor beyond this door.
Loading bay (basement)
The loading bay is located on the western side of the building and contains many large trucks and containers. It is at a lower level to the rest of the building, technically in a basement area. A walkway leads into the building at ground level and makeshift ramps lead up into a hole in the ceiling.
The southern section of the loading bay is sealed off by a locked door which is controlled by a terminal (Hacker 1). It contains a fusion generator with a fusion core, a weapons workbench, and an armor workbench. A locked door (Picklock 0) to the east leads into an area of the facility where the Protein Sequencing labs are located on the ground floor and Flora Research is located above.
The Protein Sequencing labs are located in the northern section of the basement level. It is a large room with conveyor belts and fridges. The Protein Sequencer terminal is attached to one of the walls. A door locked with a terminal (Hacker 1) leads to a storeroom containing a first aid box, locked explosives crate (Picklock 1), and ammo box.
The Flora Research lab spans the height of the whole building and can be accessed via a set of stairs near Protein Sequencing. The upper levels of Flora Research can be accessed via collapsed parts of the ceiling which form makeshift ramps upwards. Two chemistry stations are located in this lab - one on the first floor and one on the third floor. The third floor has two doors, one which leads to some cargobot wreckage and one which leads to Cargobot Control. The fourth floor contains a big cage suitable for animal specimens, lots of fridges, and a syringer on a table.
- Cargobot wreckage
A set of double doors on the third floor of the lab lead to an area containing some Arktos Pharma-branded cargobot wreckage. There are some power armor stations in a locked area secured by a terminal (Hacker 0). There is a hole in the floor and a makeshift ramp leading down to the loading dock here. Going up will lead to an area containing lockers and a tinker's workbench.
Cargobot Control is a two story room on the third and fourth floors. There are three entrances to the room - one on the third floor and two on the fourth floor. Two of the entrances are near the cargobot wreckage and the third entrance can be accessed via the stairs leading up from reception. There are two big maps of Appalachia on the wall, a cargobot control terminal, and a trunk containing assorted loot.
The executive suites are east of Cargobot Control. A reception desk sits in front of the CEO’s office. The CEO’s office itself contains a desk with a small indoor golf green at the back of the room below a large Arktos Pharma logo on the wall. There is a wall safe (Picklock 1) and a regular safe (Picklock 1) are located behind the desk in this room, and a 10mm pistol and golf club sit on top of the desk.
North of the CEO’s office is a boardroom and a flight of stairs in the southeast corner leads to the roof of the building.
There is a dining area containing tables and chairs and a jukebox in the northeast corner of the roof. Panels near this area give a view into Cargobot Control below but the roof is otherwise unremarkable.
The underground section has been made accessible with the 9.5 patch and can be reached by simply entering the right-hand elevator behind the reception desk. It is recommended for Level 50+ characters, as the event Project Paradise that occurs there is a top level event that requires plenty of firepower to survive. The underground habitats are organized around a central, multi-tiered hub that houses the central feeder pump and the governing intelligence that carries the project out.
- 賽德里克的清單 - 停車場靠在其中一台車的賽德里克屍體上。
- 測試日誌9-23-77-A10 - 二樓牆邊開了大洞的房間，化學工作台上。
- 測試日誌3-12-78-A14 - 五樓animal testing lab桌上。
- 索普：77/10/03上午9:34 - 古怪夥伴任務過程會在四樓找到，command center桌子裡。
- 給自己的筆記 - 同上，辦公室有著壞掉終端機的桌上。
- 董事會議 - 同上，會議室東北角落的垃圾桶內。
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - In the protein sequencer room.
- Potential magazine - In the control room, to the right of an Arktos Pharma terminal.
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor pieces - On the fourth floor on the west side of the building, a room with a large bay window above the garage area. The chassis will be behind a terminal locked door (level 0 hack).
- Four syringers:
- One in a locked closet in the protein sequencing lab on the first floor.
- One in a lab on the second floor.
- Two in an animal testing lab with cages on the fifth floor on the west side.
- Two fusion cores:
- On a countertop by the power armor.
- Inside the loading bay's fusion generator.
- Plan: Chemistry workbench - On the second floor, on a metal shelf, to the right of a cage, inside the same room as two chemistry workbenches.
- Plan: Tinker's workbench - Near the tinker's workbench on the fifth floor, on a rolling table.
- Two potential weapon plans:
- Can be found in the cargobot control room on the third floor, on a terminal section overlooking the bot pod. [已核实]
- On a cabinet shelf next to a fusion generator behind a security gate in the loading bay. (Weapon mod plan)
- Potential weapon mod - On a cabinet shelf next to a fusion generator behind a security gate in the loading bay.
- 生物引誘劑recipe - 一樓protein sequencer lab的金屬架上。
- 生物驅趕劑recipe - 同上。
- 生長增強劑recipe - 同上。
- 生長抑制劑recipe - 同上。
- Potential recipe - Under a desk, on the fourth floor, in an office near the break area.
- 生物群落實驗室：代碼片段A/B/C - 三份分別坐落於生物群落實驗室的Habitat A，B和C區域的監控室。
- 阿克托斯製藥公司：困在地底 - 生物群落實驗室餐廳過去靠近Habitat A的房間，在food crop research terminal旁。
- KidSecure ID - Can be found on a bench in the biome lab.
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor pieces - Inside the Flora Research section.
- Random magazine - On the first floor at the entrance of the biome lab, on a bench inside the men's bathroom underneath the dining area.
- Random Vault-Tec bobblehead - At the Animal Research section near Habitat B, inside a fridge, on the bottom shelf.
- Random recipe - Inside the dining area at the entrance, on the kitchen counter, to the left of the beater utensil arm.
- Ecological Balance - A soil sensor at Arktos Pharma is a possible target for data collection in this daily quest.
- Project Paradise
- Retrieve ARIC-4's shutdown code - Quercus wants a shutdown code from the locked sublevel to help all of the test subject animals in Project Paradise
- The machine gun turret can be controlled through a terminal at the reception desk.
Arktos Pharma appears only in Fallout 76.