Mauler，造成50%正常伤害，消耗120%的正常AP消耗，随机造成击倒、残肢、或者击飞武器中的一种效果(requires a Melee Weapons skill of 50)。
It is possible to execute Mauler outside of V.A.T.S. (without the required Melee Weapons skill of 50 to perform the move) by initiating a power attack (hold attack button) while moving forward.
The rebar club can successfully strike about 1245 times from full condition before breaking.
- Nuka Breaker (GRA) - A unique version of the rebar club, but with a completely different skin and characteristics.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
- Note: Melee damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
- Ash piles and dead nightkin located in and around the REPCONN test site.
- The vast majority of nightkin wield them.
- Fiends sometimes use them.
- Neil uses a rebar club.
- White Legs in Zion Canyon may carry them at higher levels.
- Davison at the REPCONN test site has one but does not use it.
- Dog in the Cantina Madrid kitchen carries one.
- Due to its extremely low critical hit chance, it is best used with Heavy Handed.