||關於an overview of shovels in all games，參見Shovel。
The shovel is a weapon which is added to Fallout 3 with the Point Lookout add-on.
It is commonly used by the swampfolk. Shovels can only be repaired with other shovels and the alien epoxies found in the Mothership Zeta add-on.
The shovel can successfully strike about 500 times from full condition before breaking.
- One shovel can be found at the outside entrance to the Herzog Mine.
- One can be found at a grave, north of Marguerite's shack.
- One shovel can be found on an island in Dove Delta next to a holotape.
- One can be found in a safe on the second floor of Blackhall Manor.
- Fertilizer shovel - Used by Croatoa, the fertilizer shovel deals poison damage over time to any target it hits.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
- Note: Melee damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
A shovel is required to dig up the buried treasure on the Dove Delta.
Template:Navbox Point Lookout