There is a book return terminal in the lobby of the arcade northeast of the station entrance.
The station itself is a somewhat small station compared to others, but is U-turned. There are two protectrons that can be activated. The entrance area of the station contains a lot of radroaches, but they are easily taken out by the Sole Survivor or the protectrons if they are activated.
Similar to the surrounding area above ground, the station itself is run by raiders. At the end of the station there is a unique raider called Cinder. In the first big area one comes to, there is an Advanced terminal. Hacking it will open a door to a small room containing jet and a duffle bag.
When the area where Cinder is located has been cleared, to the right there will be more more raiders. Upon exiting the train, there is a locked (Advanced) door on the right. Inside the cart within here, is an explosives box. The other door that is chained contains four feral ghouls. In here is a pack of duct tape as well as several containers with junk items. The second door has a tripwire right in front of it with grenades attached.
- 愛與生活第5期 - 在車站出來左邊建築物三樓。
- Bottlecap mine - On the second floor of the red brick building, slightly northwest from the underground entrance.
- 還書代幣 - 車站外面的掠奪者身上，及該區域建築物內都有。
- 核融合核心 - 車站出來左邊建築物有台還書機，花50枚代幣換得。
- 保護者模型盒 - 車站西南方的車庫裡，車庫本身是鎖死，要從外面倒下的樹幹爬上屋頂再跳進去。模型盒在動力裝甲工作台對面角落。The model is sometimes found on the table directly beside the power armor station.
- Day Tripper ahead from entrance, on the desk in farthest room.
- Butcher's Bill 2 - This is one of the possible locations where the Sole Survivor will find Agent Blackbird.
- Kidnapping - A group of raiders can take up residence in this location after they have kidnapped a settler. The Sole Survivor is required to come here and free the settler.
- Raider Troubles - Troublesome raiders might take refuge at this location between two attacks on the Commonwealth settlers.
- Randolph Safehouse - One of the possible locations to clear for the Railroad.
The outside portion of the Revere Beach station region is one of a few places where an infinite supply of weapons, ammunition, medical supplies, food, water and other junk may be obtained with no respawn delay.
The Revere Beach station appears only in Fallout 4.
Glowing radroaches may spawn with regular radroach skins and vice versa. [已核实]