- pc ps4 xboxone If the player decides to send Buddy to Hotel Rexford, and Buddy makes it to Goodneighbor by himself without being escorted, he will be waiting outside the Hotel Rexford. After the player talks to Rufus, the quest hangs at "Bring Drinkin' Buddy inside the Hotel Rexford". Talking to Buddy will not get him to enter or follow you into Hotel Rexford, and he stays in his "Introduction" loop; he cannot be exchanged with or given more recipes, even if the player has read the recipes in their Pip-Boy.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- pc The quest can be completed, even if you choose to keep Buddy, by opening the console and entering setstage 0017d18c 700. You will then be set to the last stage (speaking to Rufus) as if you had sent Buddy to the Hotel Rexford. Alternatively, you can use setstage 0017d18c 710. This gives you the reward Rufus promised you and completes the quest.
- pc If Buddy still provides the dialogue choice to be sold to Rufus after the quest completes you can change this with the command setstage 1761c7 120. The dialogue choice will permanently change to "No thanks" and helps prevent the player from accidentally re-assigning Buddy. Even though Buddy's home destination is Hotel Rexford, he will then head back to the Shamrock Taphouse. If the player returns to Hotel Rexford and uses 17429b.moveto player to get Buddy back to the Hotel Rexford, Buddy will still return to the Taphouse afterwards.
- pc ps4 xboxone If the player decided to keep Buddy when first encountered without the quest and sent him to a settlement the quest may become broken and can't be completed as Buddy will set the home parameter back to Taphouse and will not move to Hotel Rexford.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- After talking to Rufus in Goodneighbor, ask Buddy where to get more recipes; he will respond by asking if you want to commence delivery to Hotel Rexford, in which case you should say "I am keeping you for myself." Ask him again for more recipes and now choose the option "I've sold you." He will then continue to Goodneighbor.
- To avoid this, the player (if without the quest from Rufus) must not send him to a settlement if decided to keep him as of this moment the home parameter is still set to the Taphouse. Get the quest from Rufus, then tell Buddy to move to Hotel Rexford, at this stage the home parameter will be set to Hotel Rexford. The player is then required to escort Buddy to the hotel, after which the quest should complete properly.
- pc This bug can be fixed with the use of console commands. One can reset the quest with the command resetquest DialogueGoodneighborRufus. After that, it is advised to follow the steps detailed above to avoid any further issues.
- pc ps4 xboxone If player decided to keep Buddy after telling Rufus he would send him to the Hotel Rexford, one optional objective completes, but the quest remains in the log stuck on (Optional) Send the Drinkin' Buddy to the Hotel Rexford.表达式错误：未预料的<操作符
- ps4 Attempting to send Buddy to Hotel Rexford results in Buddy accepting request but not going. Talk to Buddy again and tell him you're keeping him for yourself, give settlement destination, then doing Hotel Rexford dialogue again will get him to go.
- ps4 If the player decides to send Buddy to Spectacle Island he will get stuck in the water and never arrive to the settlement, causing the quest to glitch. The only way to resolve this is to kill Rufus to fail the quest. verification overdue, removeTemplate:Navbox quests FO4