A pre-War facility established to experiment with crop automation and fertilization, the Agricultural Center was one of the major landmarks in the small town of Flatwoods. The fleet of Mr Farmhands (customized Mr Handy robots) would automatically take care of crops, fertilizing them, planting seeds, and collecting the harvest with barely any need for human oversight. While the Great War put the facility offline, it was reactivated by McFadden and restored to operation - somewhat. McFadden was no robot technician and so didn't have a lot of ideas on how to manage the fleet beyond simply reactivating them with help from the Responders. He continued his work, but his lack of technical skill culminated in the Farmhands going rogue and Handy overseers turning the robots loose on anyone who breached the perimeter.
When you enter the building you enter a large room with a staircase leading to the second floor and a hallway as well as a set of double doors leading to another hallway filled with rooms. On the first floor you will find a men's and women's bathroom off the main room, down the hallway there is a locker room, two rooms that appears to be hydroponics labs, and a closet. In the basement there is a large room with a small storage room leading off of it. On the second floor there is an office with a terminal and a wall safe in it, a locked door leading to an second office with a laser pistol in it as well a bed roll. After that room there is another office with a closet and finally there is a meeting room off the main atrium on the second floor.
- 監管人日記，紀錄1 - 在研究中心大廳櫃檯上。
- 給瑪姬的留言 - 二樓終端機旁桌上。
- Four Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- One in a urinal on the ground floor.
- Harvesting directive - Note, found on a Mr. Farmhand and reaper bot during the event Fertile Soil. 需要驗證
- Two random magazines
- On the upper floor, in the same room as MacFadden's terminal. It is sitting on a cardboard box next to the sleeping bag.
- On the upper floor, inside the office room, next to the north-facing broken terminal which is near a door with a blue atomic painting leaning against the wall.
- Giant Teapot advertisement - Can be found in the first room after going up the stairs to the second floor.
Note to Mac - On a desk in the basement, unable to 'take'.
The Vault-Tec Agricultural Research Center appears only in Fallout 76.