Vault jumpsuit concept art
Numbered Vault jumpsuits编辑
Vault jumpsuits are worn by the inhabitants of the vault that is represented by the number on the jumpsuit.
There are eight numbered vault jumpsuits in Fallout 4, including the Vault 101 jumpsuit that is not present in the game, the Vault 75 and Vault 95 jumpsuits which are unobtainable without console commands or mods and the Vault 118 and Vault 88 jumpsuits that require their respective add-on.
Vault 75 jumpsuit
Vault 81 jumpsuit - 仍在使用
Vault 88 jumpsuit
Vault 95 jumpsuit
Vault 101 jumpsuit
Vault 111 jumpsuit
Vault 114 jumpsuit
Vault 118 jumpsuit - 只有总裁有一件，因为其他人都是机器人。
- Trader Rylee wears one, but it cannot be obtained without pickpocketing or murder, even if she is recruited to a settlement.
- One can be acquired from an NPC in a random encounter, that serves to make the player character aware of the existence of Vault 81.
A child version is worn by the children of Vault 81, which lacks the Energy Resistance of the adult version. If one leaves and comes back, all of the guards and overseers will spawn with a new suit but the other residents will not.
One jumpsuit can be found inside Vault 88 on a Vault 88 steamer trunk near the vault door entrance. The steamer trunk itself contains 10 more and has its inventory refilled as soon as one exits the vault. 20 more can be found in the workshop inventory. Lastly, the Legend of Vault 88, a unique version of the jumpsuit, is rewarded upon completion of Lady Luck.
- Park Street station and Vault 114, 共有11件。
- Two in the room immediately after the vault door, in an opened box atop a stack of other boxes.
- Three in the first room on the right: two on the floor, one in the shelf.
- One to the right of the laundry room in a shelf atop a box.
- One in the central room, ground floor beneath the overseer window on top of a box.
- Four in the last room leading back to the Park Street station cell part of the vault: one on the desk next to the terminal, three in an opened box nearby.
One jumpsuit can be found at the entrance to Vault 118, on the receptionist's desk.
|Mod||Energy Resistance||Radiation Resistance||Description||Weight||Req: Rank||Base ID|
|Insulated Lining||10||10||Improves Energy Resistance.||1.2||None||00204c30|
|Treated Lining||10||15||Improves Energy and Radiation Resistance.||1.6||Armorer 2||00204c31|
|Resistant lining||15||15||Improves Energy and Radiation Resistance.||1.7||Armorer 3||00204c32|
|Protective lining||15||20||Improves Energy and Radiation Resistance.||2||Armorer 4|
|Shielded lining||20||25||Improves Energy and Radiation Resistance.||2.2||Armorer 4|
- The Vault 101, Vault 75 and the Vault 95 jumpsuits are all unobtainable without the use of console commands.
The vault suits in Fallout 4 appear to have been based on a mix of the vault jumpsuits from the Interplay era Fallout games and the Bethesda generation vault jumpsuits.